Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good game vikes

Packerguy is offline Rookie

good game vikes

u lost fair and square this time.......no excuses..........iknow moss was hurt but thats the way it goes.

u may get a shot in the playoffs still.

no more trash talking from u guys.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

good game vikes

Good game but dont tell us what we can and can't do, you team did well.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

good game vikes

OK know this is getting ridiculous, I'm as worked up as anyone here but its not the time to throw tenra tantrams. Tice is here for the rest of the season so calm down, we lost the game but chill.

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: good game vikes

"Packerguy" wrote:
    u lost fair and square this time.......no excuses..........iknow moss was hurt but thats the way it goes.

u may get a shot in the playoffs still.

no more trash talking from u guys.

hey toughguy yeah we lost fair and square....randy not a factor all thats true..."u may get a show in the playoffs still." The vikes will most likely make the playoffs all we need is to win next week or the panthers or rams lose. But right now i could care less what happens all i hope for is too play the packers in the playoffs and WIN.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

GBFan is offline Starter

good game vikes

Guys, face it. NEITHER teams deserved to win the Division, but somebody had to. It's a down year for the NFC, which sucks because I hate ALL AFC teams and root mainly for the NFC(except for the Vikes, Eagles, and Rams. I hate them!)

in any other year, neither the packers nor the Viking swould be winning their division. Both these teams are mediocre. They have great offenses but their defenses is what loses games for them.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

good game vikes

You are right, GBFan...the Packers DO suck!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

zeppelin4534 is offline Rookie

good game vikes

Wow! i cant believe we just gave away the game like that. Can you believe at one point in the game that Pep tossed 3 straight td passes. Tice just needs to go now. No more of that whole coaching staff. 1st and 25 and the run??? cant get over that. but even 2nd and 25? my 7 year old brother called that one out. lol. The pack outplayed us today and this season. they deserve it more than we do. by the way, did anyone see Moss after his catch? what the hell was that, hes our start and hes walking on the field. Burleson looked like he was the #1 receiver.

Did anyone happen to check bennet out? wow! havent seen the explosiveness from a back in a long time. hes the guy, and he was pounding it, and he was finding holes, i like him. He looked way better than smith has, im not gonna say anything about MM tho, i want to see what hes got, because he looks good every time he touches the ball. Skol Vikes!! Merry Christmas!

good game vikes

Welcome back, zeppelin4534! Where have you been hiding...you registered way before me and I have nearly a thousand times more posts...LOL

zeppelin4534 is offline Rookie

good game vikes

i dont know why i havent been posting, i have enjoyed reading what everyone has to say, but i had to post on this, im still in shock even after the gifts! I got a question for everyone....so we're most likely going to the playoffs, how far do you think we'll get?

good game vikes

"zeppelin4534" wrote:
    i dont know why i havent been posting, i have enjoyed reading what everyone has to say, but i had to post on this, im still in shock even after the gifts! I got a question for everyone....so we're most likely going to the playoffs, how far do you think we'll get?
    Damn, you posted again....now I only have between 700 - 800 times as many posts as you...LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast