Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Girlfriend revenge

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Obviously you messed up someplace at the beginning of the relationship.
    You need to get "Hand" back.
    This might be hard on you for a while but go ahead and [size=10pt]"Cut her off"[/size].

    Been my experience that they absolutely hate this.
    After a couple of days they will start to mess with you, but eventually, they will break.
    Never took more than a week by the way.
    THIS!

    After denying her for a week or two she'll be so insecure about herself she'll be begging you to come to bed.
    This is your prime opportunity to play hardball and force a ditching of the puke looking blanket.

    You can do it!
    You have our support.
    Plenty of hot naked women on the internet to get you by for now...and they won't force you to cuddle with a nightmare.

    Oh yeah...Don't blame it on the blanket.
    Just make up excuses like "I'm tired tonight, or I have a headache"
    Drag that on long enough and she'll start to think something is wrong with herself.
    She'll be crawling in her own skin.

    No way, he has to say, "Until the blanket is gone, your cutoff".
    Hell, he might even have to say it a couple of times (jokingly of course) in front of one or two of her friends (but never do it in front of your friends).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Girlfriend revenge

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Dump her.

    The ultimate revenge.
    You win, she loses!
    Well, unless she's hot and puts out to his liking, in which case both would end up being the losers.

  3. #13
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Girlfriend revenge

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Dump her.

    The ultimate revenge.
    You win, she loses!
    Well, unless she's hot and puts out to his liking, in which case both would end up being the losers.
    Plenty more where that came from.

  4. #14
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Girlfriend revenge

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Dump her.

    The ultimate revenge.
    You win, she loses!
    Well, unless she's hot and puts out to his liking, in which case both would end up being the losers.
    But see, little things like that, means she is a controlling person.
    Eventually this would lead to bigger control issues.

    Not sure about anyone else on here, but my marriage is based on some tradeoffs by me and some by Wildwoman.
    I don't care how hot she is, if she is in control all the time, things will get ugly.


    Better to get "Hand" back again now and find out if she is willing to make those tradeoffs, rather than investing alot of time into someone like that.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #15
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,473

    Re: Girlfriend revenge

    nobody wins when you're not getting the coochie!
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  6. #16
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Girlfriend revenge

    A)
    Stain it - however you have to

    B)
    Stain it - burn it.

    C)
    Get a Vikings blanket, make her sleep with it.

    D)
    Buy her Vikings PJs

    E)
    When she sleeps, decorate around her with Vikes stuff.
    Photograph it.


    F)
    Brett Favre jersey - Purple.


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  7. #17
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Girlfriend revenge

    "marshallvike" wrote:
    nobody wins when you're not getting the coochie!
    I hear ya my friend, but you have lost all sense of manhood if your being belittled by a woman to get coochie.

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #18
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,473

    Re: Girlfriend revenge

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marshallvike" wrote:
    nobody wins when you're not getting the coochie!
    I hear ya My Farvish Friend, but you have lost all sense of manhood if your being belittled by a woman to get coochie.

    I've been married for 26 years marr. I leave my manhood in a jar on the kitchen counter and can take it out whenever she lets me.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Girlfriend revenge

    "marshallvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marshallvike" wrote:
    nobody wins when you're not getting the coochie!
    I hear ya My Farvish Friend, but you have lost all sense of manhood if your being belittled by a woman to get coochie.

    I've been married for 26 years marr. I leave my manhood in a jar on the kitchen counter and can take it out whenever she lets me.
    I hear ya, but I bet she checks hers at the kitchen counter as well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #20
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Girlfriend revenge

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Obviously you messed up someplace at the beginning of the relationship.
    You need to get "Hand" back.
    This might be hard on you for a while but go ahead and [size=10pt]"Cut her off"[/size].

    Been my experience that they absolutely hate this.
    After a couple of days they will start to mess with you, but eventually, they will break.
    Never took more than a week by the way.
    THIS!

    After denying her for a week or two she'll be so insecure about herself she'll be begging you to come to bed.
    This is your prime opportunity to play hardball and force a ditching of the puke looking blanket.

    You can do it!
    You have our support.
    Plenty of hot naked women on the internet to get you by for now...and they won't force you to cuddle with a nightmare.

    Oh yeah...Don't blame it on the blanket.
    Just make up excuses like "I'm tired tonight, or I have a headache"
    Drag that on long enough and she'll start to think something is wrong with herself.
    She'll be crawling in her own skin.

    No way, he has to say, "Until the blanket is gone, your cutoff".
    Hell, he might even have to say it a couple of times (jokingly of course) in front of one or two of her friends (but never do it in front of your friends).
    Dude, what these two guys said..
    If you don't put your foot down, she'll have you by the balls.
    For as long as you let her.

    When my wife and I were still dating, there were very specific rules I laid down.
    And I told her that even though I cared for her, if those rules were not followed, she'd be at the curb faster than two jiggles of a jackrabbit's ass.

    We need more guys with a pair to do the same and lay the law.
    Otherwise, your relationship could be a long one..
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Revenge Of The Schism
    By XTAP59 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:17 AM
  2. Sweet Revenge?!
    By marstc09 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 02:23 PM
  3. Dugans revenge!!
    By enlvikeman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 06:50 PM
  4. FISH revenge
    By ColoradoViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 06:21 PM
  5. Denny's revenge
    By AngloVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 03:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •