Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: GB v 49ers pre season comments on NFL.com

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Good to see you back online and posting.

If we don't start avoiding the damn injury bug it won't be much of a contest my friend, but if we are relatively healthy it should be a good gauge.
    ;D
    Been kinda a hectic summer.. trying like the dickens to get most of the work done before the season starts.. the joys of building a new house and getting everything ready to move.. even if it is less than 2 miles down the road..

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

If we don't start avoiding the damn injury bug it won't be much of a contest my friend, but if we are relatively healthy it should be a good gauge.

;D
    Been kinda a hectic summer.. trying like the dickens to get most of the work done before the season starts.. the joys of building a new house and getting everything ready to move.. even if it is less than 2 miles down the road..
    Dude!
    Can't wait to meet you at the Vikes-Pack game in November!
    Can you really rig the leg to come flying off whenever you want?
    Because I've got a great situation for you during the tailgate if you can.....

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Zeus" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Dude!

=Z=
    Loosen a couple bolts and it comes apart in pieces.. easiest way is loosen it right below the knee and foot,shoe and all go flying.. :lol:

Just pulled that little prank on a buddies new girlfriend.. asked her to help pull my shoe off at the cabin and the whole foot came off as well.. yep within five minutes I had her freaked out.. but it broke the ice for her meeting a bunch of new people for the first time.. eyes big as saucers.. priceless entertainment for me. :lol:

BTW,,. looking forward to meeting alot of the crew from here as well.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Dude!

=Z=
    Loosen a couple bolts and it comes apart in pieces.. easiest way is loosen it right below the knee and foot,shoe and all go flying.. :lol:

Just pulled that little prank on a buddies new girlfriend.. asked her to help pull my shoe off at the cabin and the whole foot came off as well.. yep within five minutes I had her freaked out.. but it broke the ice for her meeting a bunch of new people for the first time.. eyes big as saucers.. priceless entertainment for me. :lol:

BTW,,. looking forward to meeting alot of the crew from here as well.
    That would be funny as hell to do while kicking the football thru the goal post at a Vikings tailgate. I think KansasVikings are the ones that set that up every tailgate.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

dfosterf is offline Coach

93Z---

Just STAY AWAY from any party boats when you hook up with these guys.

:

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

You are just jealous because our party boat will have women on it and not just a bunch of sheep.

dfosterf is offline Coach

"erik5032" wrote:
    You are just jealous because our party boat will have women on it and not just a bunch of sheep.
    Ya got me there.
    I can only hope that the ladies of Minnesota of which you speak have improved upon their professionalism discretion-wise.
    ;D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123