Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    thefavre is offline Waterboy

GB Infiltrators needed!!!

hello fellow favre/packers haters!! Wanna have some fun this season?

The packer fans over on the Journal Sentinel forums have created a fantasy football league in Yahoo for the year. And they're having a little trouble filling it up.

Go get an anonymous Yahoo email address (something while not necessarily "pro packer" but anti chicago or detroit) and sign up in the PACKER FANS LEAGUE!! We can trade players to each other just to beat the packer fans all year long!! And then at the end we can spring the trap and PROVE once and for all that packer fans are the dumbest in the league!!!

HERE's THE INFO:

Yahoo League ID: 81707
    Password: texas

Look for the "Bears Still Suck" team when you're in there. THAT's ME!!
    Favre Sucks.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: GB Infiltrators needed!!!

"thefavre" wrote:

The packer fans over on the Journal Sentinel forums have created a fantasy football league in Yahoo for the year. And they're having a little trouble filling it up.

Go get an anonymous Yahoo email address (something while not necessarily "pro packer" but anti chicago or detroit) and sign up in the PACKER FANS LEAGUE!! We can trade players to each other just to beat the packer fans all year long!! And then at the end we can spring the trap and PROVE once and for all that packer fans are the dumbest in the league!!!

HERE's THE INFO:

I think that they will find out when you pick randy moss and lamont jordan and some of us pick culpepper and burleson.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

thats pretty bad. dont do that. no one should. just because you dont like favre dont go onto a FF LEAGUE, that someone actually cares about and screw it up!!! i would hate it if someone did that. then youd have to make a new league or not even do it at all. loser.

"vikes09" wrote:
    thats pretty bad. dont do that. no one should. just because you dont like favre dont go onto a FF LEAGUE, that someone actually cares about and screw it up!!! i would hate it if someone did that. then youd have to make a new league or not even do it at all. loser.
    I agree. Just because they are packer fans doesn't mean they aren't (sort of) people. They still want to enjoy themselves in an FF league not have a raiders fan screw it up for them. :roll:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

We really do not endorse this type of behavior from our members and it is frowned upon.

We are Vikings fans, thick-skinned, can eat a handful of nails, and we are intelligent!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

hmmmmmmm is it messin with their teams or messin with their heads?

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

No thanks bud.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Nobody here would appreciate someone coming into our house just to start trouble, therefor we should show a measure of respect and let others have their fun on their own terms.

While I always enjoy messing with Packers or Raiders fans, I think this might be a little beneath us.

We're Vikings fans, we'll have the last laugh when our team wins Superbowl XL.

SKOL!!!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"thefavre" wrote:

HERE's THE INFO:

how do u expect them to know? come on. i had this happen a few years ago. i was so disappointed. it was my dads eagles friends and some cowboys fans did the exact same thing.

"vikes09" wrote:
    "thefavre" wrote:

HERE's THE INFO:

how do u expect them to know? come on. i had this happen a few years ago. i was so disappointed. it was my dads eagles friends and some cowboys fans did the exact same thing.
    Hey we don't have to prove that. We are talking about people who wear cheese on their heads.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast