Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At the game

LamBLOWfield is offline Waterboy

At the game

I know there are some bad viking fans to, but it seems like 95% of the packer fans i know are Dicks whenever the vikings lose but then when i make fun of them when the packers lose they call me an asshole, i try not to be bitter about it but it gets annoying, so I know where your coming from LA. You sound like a Packer fan I could actually stand.
    if you choke a smurf what color does it turn?

GBMiah is offline Rookie

At the game

You know, this age old "I went to this game and these fans did this and its so disgraceful, so they all must be asses" thing is really starting to wear thin, lets try and come up with some new material that isnt just complete biased BS.

Every team accuses every other team of it every year and that should tell you something... No teams fans are any worse then any other teams fans, nor are they any better. All teams have fans that act like complete boobs, its a sad fact that is realized by the sale of alcohol at games. So really...

I dont know any BAD Vikings fans. I work with about 8 DIE-HARD Vikes fans and not one has said a word after this weeks embarrasment. Only thing they've done is wear Vikings merch every day to work so far.

Even if you've gone tooth and nail with another fan on an internet message board, that still isnt a reason to hate them for real.

Take for instance Caine and your very own Webby. Both make snide remarks about the Packers using such words as Fudgepack - inbreed - etc etc. That doesnt mean I actually believe they are a'holes that talk as if there lips dont match. If I happened across Webby somewhere, say in a pub and I come to find out he's Webby and he/she comes to find out im GBMiah I think we'd have a good laugh. And I'd buy him a Green beer simply because this site is pretty cool. (the site itself)

Is Webby a he or she?
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

At the game

"GBMiah" wrote:
    You know, this age old "I went to this game and these fans did this and its so disgraceful, so they all must be asses" thing is really starting to wear thin, lets try and come up with some new material that isnt just complete biased BS.

Every team accuses every other team of it every year and that should tell you something... No teams fans are any worse then any other teams fans, nor are they any better. All teams have fans that act like complete boobs, its a sad fact that is realized by the sale of alcohol at games. So really...

I dont know any BAD Vikings fans. I work with about 8 DIE-HARD Vikes fans and not one has said a word after this weeks embarrasment. Only thing they've done is wear Vikings merch every day to work so far.

Even if you've gone tooth and nail with another fan on an internet message board, that still isnt a reason to hate them for real.

Take for instance Caine and your very own Webby. Both make snide remarks about the Packers using such words as Fudgepack - inbreed - etc etc. That doesnt mean I actually believe they are a'holes that talk as if there lips dont match. If I happened across Webby somewhere, say in a pub and I come to find out he's Webby and he/she comes to find out im GBMiah I think we'd have a good laugh. And I'd buy him a Green beer simply because this site is pretty cool. (the site itself)

Is Webby a he or she?

Hmmm, im gonna say he...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

At the game

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    cajun I think you missed your calling as an english teacher.
    It doesn't pay enough...LOL! But props to those who do teach, it is a noble profession...and I respect the monetary sacrifice that they make to follow their true callling. As for me, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! That is why I went to law school!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

At the game

I was curious about that at the game too. It sounded really loud on TV when the people started yelling. I couldn't make out what they were yelling, but it seemed loud (they were probably really close to a mic). It was only on for a split second too, cuz they cut to a commercial right away. I was surprised by that!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

At the game

Yea, I don't know why packer fans would be yelling during Reggie's(who was a great guy) moment of silence. But the Idiots on the Packer radio network, which I am forced to listen to on a regular basis, were saying that the Vikings should trade moss..... FUCK THAT!!! Man, they have balls. lol

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

At the game

Cheese balls!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12