Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At the game

LamBLOWfield is offline Waterboy

At the game

I was at the game, and during the moment of silence for Reggie, sure enough some idiotic packer fans were screaming "Vikings Suck!".
    They call themselves the greatest fans in the world and yet they were filing out in the 3rd quarter. Before the game i was listening to the radio and they were all saying how the Packers were the hottest team in the NFL and they possible had the best offense. After the game however they were all talking about getting rid of Favrey and firing Sherman. In the end all packer fans are hypocrats. :roll:
    if you choke a smurf what color does it turn?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

At the game

It's true. They just demonstrate what we call them out on. No defense against the obvious.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

At the game

HYPOCRATS?...is that a new political party up there?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

At the game

Yea, I live in Wisconsin so I have to put up with it on a regular basis :angryfire:

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

At the game

I also live in WI. Last week if you went to the store or the gas station. Everybody was wearing the Green and Gold. And for some reason you just don't see any Green and Gold this week. I LOVE IT !! It's a good week to be a VIKING fan in Cheese Land !!!
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

At the game

Yea, I rub it in all thier faces and thier response is all the same, "I don't care, they will get stomped in Philly next week". But we all know what will really happen

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

At the game

If I lived in WI I would be wearing my jerseys every day this week. And maybe throwing in my "Friends don't let friends be Packer fans" shirt.

Mr. O is offline Starter

At the game

I'm up here in Canada, and still haven't been able to contact any packers fans I know. They haven't returned my phone calls, emails, and haven't been on messenger since before the game. Meanwhile, I had to listen to them yap after both regular season meetings and right up until gametime about how the Vikes can't beat the Pack. Pretty weak. Anyways, at least some true fans on this site came out to get raked over the coals. At least they didn't hide like the chicken packer fans we've got up here.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

At the game

cajun I think you missed your calling as an english teacher.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: At the game

"LamBLOWfield" wrote:
    I was at the game, and during the moment of silence for Reggie, sure enough some idiotic packer fans were screaming "Vikings Suck!".
    They call themselves the greatest fans in the world and yet they were filing out in the 3rd quarter. Before the game i was listening to the radio and they were all saying how the Packers were the hottest team in the NFL and they possible had the best offense. After the game however they were all talking about getting rid of Favrey and firing Sherman. In the end all packer fans are hypocrats. :roll:
    I was at the game, and please remember that was about 3 complete morons out of 70,000. The same idiots started shouting during the Star Spangled Banner, which, by the way, was beautifully sung.

There wasn't a soul near me doing it, and if there were, judging from my and others reaction around me, that person would have been put in their place.

You guys know my stance on the flag. I don't tolerate that for a second. Don't judge all by a couple idiots.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast