Thread: Free agency

ThunderingLlama is offline Training Camp

Free agency

Free agency this year kind of scares me. The Packers are in line to lose Mike Wahle, Marco Rivera, and Najeh Davenport. You guys already traded away Moss and maybe you can put something together considering you're 30 million plus under the cap limit. The question is, should you go the Patriots route and keep a bunch of B players on your team with few superstars, or sign the best players available.. hmmm..
    [img:5b369e782a]http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL905/3214631/6564007/87611302.jpg[/img:5b369e782a]

skogs02 is offline Starter

Free agency

if we take the patriots route we would need some good coaches.We are not even close to that route......we are going the wrong way

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Free agency

I'd rather be on the route that we are on that what route the packers are taking!! Who is gonna fill those holes on the O-line for the pack. Not to mention that they released their backup center too.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

Free agency

I'm trying to figure out where your sig went?

I think the Pack are heading for a world of hurt they seem to be losing some big names. And along the O-line that's no good.

Honestly the Lions are gonna scare me this year if Harrington pulls his head out.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Free agency

The only team I am worried about Harrington against is.....oh sh!t, US. For some reason he constantly has career days against us!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!