Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: With the first pick in the 2006 NFL draft........

There is never a sure thing in the draft, running backs that were can't miss were busts and QB's that are Heisman winners never seem to do well in the NFL.

I worry after they have proved themselves for a few years.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

yeah it is bad that he might become a packer because the packers are not going to win again, but i dont think the texans are either.
    We're bringing purple back.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I think the top 5 picks are going to go:

1. Texans (unless they trade which is possible)
    2. 49ers
    3. Jets
    4. Packers
    5. Titans

Although I think Bush is the best pick in the draft, I don't know if the Texans would take him. If they do, they'd have to eventually get rid of Domanick Davis. They should trade down to get an experienced lineman, and still have a decent first round pick to use on a solid O-line prospect.

49ers I could definitely see taking Bush (provided whoever goes 1st doesn't get him, If he's taken they'll either get White or another RB), Jets might go after Leinart, the Packers will either go RB or defense, Titans are a tough call, they'd probably just take the best overall talent remaining.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

"Salzy" wrote:
    The Green Bay Packers select Reggie Bush, Running Back, The University of Southern California. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! It is very very possible that the green men from hillbilly haven will have the first pick in the draft. I know that Reggie Bush will go number 1, without question. What happens if GB takes him? Favre has someone that can play. They win the Superbowl for 7 straight years??? Seriously, I do not want to see him twice a year! Why isn't there a sea of purplepriders heading for the nearest cliff to toss themselves off? Everyone seems to be so calm. THE PACKERS COULD GET REGGIE BUSH! Why aren't you all crying????????
    Not quite but...It's more like:

In the (What ever pick it is) pick of the 2006 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Ryan Plackemeier, Punter out of the University of Wake Forest.

"Salzy" wrote:
    The Green Bay Packers select Reggie Bush, Running Back, The University of Southern California. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! It is very very possible that the green men from hillbilly haven will have the first pick in the draft. I know that Reggie Bush will go number 1, without question. What happens if GB takes him? Favre has someone that can play. They win the Superbowl for 7 straight years??? Seriously, I do not want to see him twice a year! Why isn't there a sea of purplepriders heading for the nearest cliff to toss themselves off? Everyone seems to be so calm. THE PACKERS COULD GET REGGIE BUSH! Why aren't you all crying????????
    Not quite bud...It's more like:

In the (What ever pick it is) pick of the 2006 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Ryan Plackemeier, Punter out of the University of Wake Forest.

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

LOL . . . good one. Packers and Punters!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12