Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Fellow Packer Fans.... Show Respect Please...

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Thanks for the kind words, but we really didn't deserve to win today. Too bad you didn't see the filth some Packer trolls were slinging in the chat. Here's a good example (cleaned up, of course):

wreakshavok: F*** you shock..you miserable fat f***ing piece of s**t good thing you not within reach I would beat the f*** out of you fat f***ing ass and feed you your g*****n balls f*** off ass****

THAT was really classy. He was talking to me, of course. At least you are classy and have some respect. Thanks for the respect you've shown all week.

BTW - I don't think he realizes how big I am.
    ;D
    That is part of the reason I won't enter chat rooms... other than the fact that I am caught up in the game and probably are just as intense as some of the players..

I will be the first to apologize to you and the fellow posters here.. every fan base has classless members... for that I can do nothing about. However this is a game and there should be a sense of respect amoung the competitors and the fans...

Things will get better in Vikingland.. AP will drag you there if he has too.. but the moves of some of the vets on this club with the Twill situation... he will have help along the way... patience..

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

It doesn't bother me - probably some childish jerk still living at home.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"shockzilla" wrote:
    It doesn't bother me - probably some childish jerk still living at home.
    Now I have been officially cracked up for the first time since this fiasco started.... ;D

I do see a rash of posters on today that are way under 25 posts talking crap.
    Kindof funny as well.
    I will stay out of it as I don't want a green dot.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Shock ur so humble.. I hate when ppl talk shit bout my bros tho

I would like to meet up with him sometime.. That was some of the worst words ive seen typed on here

And Pack.. Sorry but I wish u guys luck.. I just hope the Cowboys win today (sucks to say it cuz I hate them almost as much as the Pack) just so u guys aren't in first in the NFC

Good luck the rest of the season if u don't stick around!! Nice to have a good fan on here with some solid friendly trash talkin! CHEERS

jobusrum is offline Training Camp

I didn't expect a game like this because usually both teams play tough agaisnt eachother and its usually a close nailbiter. I'll take the big win and celebrate, no need to talk smack after the fact. Smack is talked prior to the game as good hearted ribbing but after the fact is just rubbing it in. I just wanted to get in some words on Sharper, who I hate

AP is a fun player to watch and I hope he's alright

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Thanks for the kind words, but we really didn't deserve to win today. Too bad you didn't see the filth some Packer trolls were slinging in the chat. Here's a good example (cleaned up, of course):

wreakshavok: F*** you shock..you miserable fat f***ing piece of s**t good thing you not within reach I would beat the f*** out of you fat f***ing ass and feed you your g*****n balls f*** off ass****

THAT was really classy. He was talking to me, of course. At least you are classy and have some respect. Thanks for the respect you've shown all week.

;D
    That guy is not a Packer fan; he is one of ours.
    Well, was one of ours.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"V4L" wrote:
    Wow Shock is one classy guy I don't know why someone would want to be that cruel.. I don't care if its the Vikes/Pack Rivaly

Id like to meet him in the tailgate.. So if u read this Wreakshavok.. Show up at the Vikes tailgate and meet me there.. Back up ur words
    I'll make the trip for that one too, bring out the big guns
    ;D ;D

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

;D
    That guy is not a Packer fan; he is one of ours.
    Well, was one of ours.
    I'm sorry to hear that....Have you tracked him down yet and gone airborne on him yet >

I'd like to see Shock get his hands on him with all the training he's done and snap him like a twigboy ;D

Also pack93z nice to see what a classy guy you are, hope to see you around and you can put up with all the packer bashing 8) after we recover from this game

MNgriff is offline Rookie

"pack93z" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

wreakshavok: F*** you shock..you miserable fat f***ing piece of s**t good thing you not within reach I would beat the f*** out of you fat f***ing jiggly butt and feed you your g*****n balls f*** off jiggly butt****

;D
    That is part of the reason I won't enter chat rooms... other than the fact that I am caught up in the game and probably are just as intense as some of the players..

I will be the first to apologize to you and the fellow posters here.. every fan base has classless members... for that I can do nothing about. However this is a game and there should be a sense of respect amoung the competitors and the fans...

Things will get better in Vikingland.. AP will drag you there if he has too.. but the moves of some of the vets on this club with the Twill situation... he will have help along the way... patience..

Great post bro. You're a model of your fanbase. I actually think of packer fans as people again. Odd, then again I just took a huge dose of humble pie watching that disaster called a game. Another cell phone bit the dust the second AD grabbed his knee. My stomach is in knots waiting to hear some news.
    Skol

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

"pack93z" wrote:
    It was our day from the start to the end, we took away the running game early and got them into a position right now that doesn't suit them...

However in victory please show respect to our neighbors and show some class within your posts today and this week.

Viking friends.. your day will come, keep your chin up and know that you probably have a great future with AP on the ground.. today wasn't your day.

I hate to say it but congratulations the better team, won Favre looked like he did about 10 years ago, although our guys sure helped make it look easy. I'm worried though that AD will become like Barry Sanders did with the Lions, great player on a consistently poor team unless we sort our ish out soon. >

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast