Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 104

Thread: Favresexual

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: Favresexual





    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

  2. #22
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Favresexual

    thats horrible singer, lol

    (yet kinda awesome)


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  3. #23
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Favresexual

    can farvesexuals be kicked of a vikings site?

  4. #24
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Favresexual

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    can farvesexuals be kicked of a vikings site?
    No we are immortal.

  5. #25
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Favresexual

    "singersp" wrote:
    Mars needs to get one of these T-Shirts.
    Thanks Singer.........

    First the Vest for Vesty.
    The CC shirt for young Neddy (David).
    I know what I am bringing for my buddy Mars when I see him next.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #26
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Favresexual

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Mars needs to get one of these T-Shirts.
    Thanks Singer.........

    First the Vest for Vesty.
    The CC shirt for young Neddy (David).
    I know what I am bringing for my buddy Mars when I see him next.
    LOL I would wear it too.
    ;D

  7. #27
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Favresexual

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Mars needs to get one of these T-Shirts.
    Thanks Singer.........

    First the Vest for Vesty.
    The CC shirt for young Neddy (David).
    I know what I am bringing for my buddy Mars when I see him next.
    LOL I would wear it too.
    ;D
    I know you would.
    Wilwoman wants to know if Joc would let you though.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #28
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Favresexual

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Mars needs to get one of these T-Shirts.
    Thanks Singer.........

    First the Vest for Vesty.
    The CC shirt for young Neddy (David).
    I know what I am bringing for my buddy Mars when I see him next.
    LOL I would wear it too.
    ;D
    I know you would.
    Wilwoman wants to know if Joc would let you though.
    She is all for Favre coming here.

  9. #29
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Favresexual

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Mars needs to get one of these T-Shirts.
    Thanks Singer.........

    First the Vest for Vesty.
    The CC shirt for young Neddy (David).
    I know what I am bringing for my buddy Mars when I see him next.
    LOL I would wear it too.
    ;D
    I know you would.
    Wilwoman wants to know if Joc would let you though.
    She is all for Favre coming here.
    That wasn't her question.
    She wanted to know if Joc would let you wear that shirt?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #30
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Favresexual

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=50157.msg941502#msg941502 date=1240980416]
    Mars needs to get one of these T-Shirts.
    Thanks Singer.........

    First the Vest for Vesty.
    The CC shirt for young Neddy (David).
    I know what I am bringing for my buddy Mars when I see him next.
    LOL I would wear it too.
    ;D
    I know you would.
    Wilwoman wants to know if Joc would let you though.
    She is all for Favre coming here.
    That wasn't her question.
    She wanted to know if Joc would let you wear that shirt?
    [/quote]

    Probably. She would think it was funny. She would do anything to get at Packer fans. I would change the shirt color to purple and yellow lettering.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •