Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Favre v Ice cream

Favre advert

Yeah Brett ice cream is pretty scary stuff :lol:

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Favre v Ice cream

thats cool dude, he advertises these too.

if anyone this these favre pictures are funny i have a lot of them on a group i joined on myspace, it's called the packer haters and if you go on myspace which is free you can check it out here. i made all these pictures when i get bored and i think up stupid stuff.

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupImages&groupID=10 0593753&groupName=Packer%20Haters&Mytoken=11CD6DE9-8A62-1363-7F75DA45ADE7B7F817687922
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I've seen this before and its a complete fraud. Nobody form Mississippi or Wisconsin brushes the teeth they have left. brett is clearly just taking the money and obviously doesn't use the product

[color=red]

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"MensaTice" wrote:
    I've seen this before and its a complete fraud. Nobody form Mississippi or Wisconsin brushes the teeth they have left. brett is clearly just taking the money and obviously doesn't use the product

Hey!! Although I am not a native of Wisconsin, I do live here in Wisconsin and also have a full set of WHITE TEETH!!!! So I do kinda take offense to that, but since I was not born or even raised here. I will look bye it.

LOL, Good one though!!

Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

Thats funny stuff

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Bret vs. Ice cream

Ice cream wins!

Enough said. :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

hahah. silly old man. i hope he stays around one more year so we can pick him off some more
    We're bringing purple back.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

These were some of the comments posted by GB fans regarding Favre's endorsement of Prilosec & Sensodyne;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're a Packer fan. You've spent the entire day drinking beer, eating brats and cheese. The Packers are down 6, late in the game, when Brett rears back, throws into triple coverage and watches as the opposing team returns the INT for a touchdown.

You're damn right you need Prilosec.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew the Packers were always given points this year, but I didn't know they literally gave the points to them on a piece of paper.
    --Suss

What does this (along with the earlier Montana post)say about our society that we can't pay our star quarterbacks enough that they don't have to take on second and sometimes even third jobs?

I need some ice cream. Or some Prilosec. Or both.

High Times also has alot of useful info on the secret life of herbs. Which is a good thing if you find yourself watching HGTV at 2:00 in the afternoon.

Reminds me of the Damon Dash Rocapads bit on the Chappelle Show.

And, not to get totally off-track, but isn't the girl in the video Bridget from Trapped in the Closet? I just noticed.

Is the ice cream what gives him heartburn? At least he's not shilling for flaccid p***s meds...yet.
    I know there's another INT crack here, but I just can't get the bat off my shoulder.

Mr. Favre would have had a much better endorsement deals, but the entire transmission, auto parts, vaccuum cleaner, home and office cleaning, and haircutting-at-the-mall categories were completely taken up by Terry Bradshaw.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

OregonViking is offline Rookie

"MensaTice" wrote:
    I've seen this before and its a complete fraud.
    Actually, my girlfriend just pulled this exact advertisement for Sensodyne out of a recent Good Housekeeping magazine to bring in to work and harass her Packer co-manager by gluing it to his montior.

Seriously, what idiot from Oregon picks the Packers in lieu of having a local NFL team?

I lived my first 30 years in Minnesota and AM a Viking by blood. Just funny to me how other people pick their "team".

But the Advert is real. And Fart Valve, er, Farvre, has tender toothies, apparently.

The funniest thing about the Ad to me is the fact that he is eating a little PINK ice cream cone. Dude. Pink? How much of a sissy are you, senso-boy with the girly teeth? What flavor would that be? Strawberry-Embarassment?

And Good Housekeeping? In the homes of millions of Desperate Housewives across the nation. What are you, Farvio?

The Ad quotes him saying, "Imagine, me, afraid of a little old ice cream cone." Ok. That was easy to do.

Happy Retirement! It was fun watching your teeth get rattled all those years!

Go Vikes!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I absolutely cannot stand when that commercial comes on tv, I cringe every time I see him on the screen. Such a funny commercial, wussy old Brett Favre!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast