Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favre Returns!

Favre Returns!

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/GB/8275885

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

Favre Returns!

Hey if he comes back then he can rejuvinate Russell's and Chavous's career with career high Int's!!
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Favre Returns!

I can't wait to see how he works without his gaurds to block p-will and k-will!! and even Shaun Rogers from the Lions..

vikesgirl36 is offline Rookie

Favre Returns!

Another year. Well with our team we know he won't be going out on top. I wish I could say I hope he does't go out like Marino did his last year. But being I Vikes fan.......

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Favre Returns!

Is anyone really shocked by this? I'm not. A competitor like Favre isn't going to leave when he is fully capable. I would have loved to see him retire, but I stayed realistic. John Clayton says he'll play 3 more years, I would have to agree with him.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Favre Returns!

Favre still has a good RB and two good WRs, (and a 3rd decent one), his defense may suck but I have a feeling he'll be still giving us all headaches when he takes the field. (I hope I'm wrong, though)
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Favre Returns!

The Vikes and Pack will always play each other close and tough (except in the playoffs).

Favre will find a way to be a fly in the ointment for you guys, just like Moss is to us. (Oops! Sorry, forgot....)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Favre Returns!

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    The Vikes and Pack will always play each other close and tough (except in the playoffs).

Favre will find a way to be a fly in the ointment for you guys, just like Moss is to us. (Oops! Sorry, forgot....)
    lol
    the ointment may be a little stickier for the pack this time around. swan song for ol farmve? i was looking forward to the hilljack retiring this year but i think it will be much more pleasurable to see the pack go down hard with our much improved defense.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Favre Returns!

favre refuses to quit. i think it is funny. he hardly got touched last year. had plenty of time to throw and still threw a bunch to the corners. now without 2 starting O linemen, he will have less time. i can guarantee the pack will sellect as many o linemen in the draft as they can. for once our D won't be the laughing stock of the NFC North. welcome to your first 6-10 season in over 10 years.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Favre Returns!

oh and the only time the pack will beat us is in the draft when they pick 17th(oops... i guess since they had a better record they are at like 24th)...oh wait! uh, we have the 7th pick. then the 18th. sorry, i was trying to make the pack fans feel better. but then i just remembered, it must realy burn to lose to an 8-8 team in the playoffs and still have a later pick. lol.

really, nevermind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12