Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Favre has been picked off 5 times today!!

"sterlinghudson" wrote:
    vegas the double standard is true, but u have to admit being 10 yards past the line of scrimmage and throwing it forward is somewhat funny nommatter who the quarterback is...(of course not at the time...ermmm)

i have a feeling no matter who throws a pass 10 yards beyond the line of scrimmage would generate some laughs.
    I thought it was funny. But I thought the fan stealing the ball away from Favre was funnier.

I still don't know how he managed to run half the distance of the field without anybody stopping him! His timing in snatching that ball was unbelievable.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I would have to agree with you, Caine.

At this moment, while I don't think the Packers are looking to go on any type of tear any time soon, the Vikings look a little more ready to implode. Not saying the Packers won't get there with another loss or two (very possible), but get this....do you realize, season-wise, the Packers have outscored their opponents? And we're 1-6! Yeah, I know, its a pretty lame silver lining, but thought I'd throw it out there.

I don't like the Vikings, but in loving the rivalry, there's something sad about seeing our teams with three wins between them. Seems to me like we should be worrying about beating the other team, not beating ourselves.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"Salzy" wrote:
    Maybe I should pick a Canadian Football League team to root for. Go Winnipeg Blue Bombers!!!!!! Oh wait, they sucked this year too.
    lol, go Stamps!

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I would have to agree with you, Caine.

At this moment, while I don't think the Packers are looking to go on any type of tear any time soon, the Vikings look a little more ready to implode. Not saying the Packers won't get there with another loss or two (very possible), but get this....do you realize, season-wise, the Packers have outscored their opponents? And we're 1-6! Yeah, I know, its a pretty lame silver lining, but thought I'd throw it out there.

I don't like the Vikings, but in loving the rivalry, there's something sad about seeing our teams with three wins between them. Seems to me like we should be worrying about beating the other team, not beating ourselves.
    It does seem odd Los. Usually we are razzing each other about who will win the division & the Lions or Bears aren't even in the picture.

This year the roles have reversed. Here are teams sit at the bottom & the Bears & the Lions are at 1 & 2.

Who'd have figured?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345