Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:Favre calls 2009

Marrdro wrote:
    ThorSPL wrote:
    You know what? I was there. It was about 2/3 full still at that point in the afternoon and it was running LATE.

It was a very positive interview; if you walked away from what he said having been there and thought he either didn't like MN, didn't enjoy his time here, or had complaints, I really think you were on something.

It was typical Favre; non-committal but definitely gave the feel he wanted to be back this year.
    Thanks for clearing this up.

Go figure, the local hacks got it wrong. Sure glad I don't believe them.
    ha!

you believe them if they have anything you can even come close to twisting into something anti-Favre. otehrwise they're just hacks right?

Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    I was looking at the wrong link h

how about this:

4:50 p.m.: The emcee promised the next speaker would tell us the secrets to making "staggering amounts cash" on the Internet. But by then, most people were motivated to go home.
    Seems to me, by the time Favre came on, most people were tired of being there.

Add to the fact that this was a financial/business function, perhaps not exactly Favre's Target audience, and I severely doubt it was full of only VIking fans (Keep in mind, Minnesota has a huge Packer fan population)
    Excuses, excuses.

Why was he even speaking then if no one wanted to listen to him? :dry:
    You have no clue about that which you are posting, as usual.

This "seminar" happened to be hosted, downtown, on the same day as a Twins game. Right next to Target Field. The traffic was a nightmare. People left early because this ludicrous "event" was paid for by their businesses (at less than $20 to "Get your whole office in!") and people were leaving in droves to avoid the Twins traffic - which was made even worse by the early 4pm resumption of the previous night's suspended Twins game.

Favre was speaking for the same reason that any of the other people were speaking - because he got paid. End of story.
    I might not now what I am posting about, however, it sounds like you are spinning the same excuses.
    Explaining why things actually happened is not "spinning the same excuses". No one went to this stupid thing to hear Favre. Hell - in the advertisements, he wasn't even guaranteed to speak, and when he did, it was "via satellite".

Have you ever once on PPO acknowledged that you have no clue?
    No clue. Gimme a break. You wanna talk football, lets see who has a clue. You wanna talk office parties, well, you probably have me.

As to how "it actually happened", how do you know it actually happened? Were you one of the Saps that had to go there?
    I know how it actually happened because it was reported in the local papers and on the local news. I prefer those sources over some internet article.

No, I didn't go - no reason to waste my time listening to this sort of hoo-ha.

=Z=
    wait, are you saying perhaps you might know about this a little bit better than some yutz living in Virginia?
    That guy is a chucklehead isn't he? :lol:
    he sure is

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ThorSPL wrote:
    You know what? I was there. It was about 2/3 full still at that point in the afternoon and it was running LATE.

It was a very positive interview; if you walked away from what he said having been there and thought he either didn't like MN, didn't enjoy his time here, or had complaints, I really think you were on something.

It was typical Favre; non-committal but definitely gave the feel he wanted to be back this year.

ha!

you believe them if they have anything you can even come close to twisting into something anti-Favre. otehrwise they're just hacks right?
    Your catching on my friend.

Problem is, very few of them have anyting that I can use or support. I did actually post one a few weeks ago were even ole Tom Powers had something in there I liked, but as I said, very few and far between.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ThorSPL wrote:

ha!

Problem is, very few of them have anyting that I can use or support. I did actually post one a few weeks ago were even ole Tom Powers had something in there I liked, but as I said, very few and far between.
    makes ya kind of wonder why that is doesn't it?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ThorSPL wrote:

ha!

makes ya kind of wonder why that is doesn't it?
    Nope, no wondering on my part. I know the local rubes are just that. Local rubes.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

birdman is offline Training Camp

As a Packer fan, yeah, it was his best statistical season ever. REALLY cut down on the INTs, made smart decisions, won that Niners game almost singlehandedly.

Is he using HGH like Roger Clemens? I suspect he is getting some chemical help. The league needs to test for that.
    None

Blog Entries

get the fuck outta here

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    get the fuck outta here
    FTW!

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

slavinator wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    get the fuck outta here
    FTW!
    How long would it take you to lose 14 pounds?

-V-
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Blog Entries

few weeks max if he trains the way NFL players train.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast