Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Re: Favray comes through

"hovan" wrote:
    After Favre had an interception Shutout last Monday Night, I was a bit worried that since Sherman had eased up on Favre during training camp he had grown mentally in some way.

With Ahman's hard running in the game today and the line opening holes the size of a Packer Fans :bootyshake: , I thought for sure the Pack was going to rebound and go 2-0 and not allow Favre to screw it up! I was prepared to deal with the onslaught of Packer Backers crawling from their dark holes to spit out their cheesy venom.

But then, Favre came through in true Favray Fashion! (5:51) B.Favre pass intended for D.Driver INTERCEPTED by M.Green at CHI 4. M.Green to CHI 45 for 41 yards (W.Henderson). Play Challenged by GB and REVERSED. B.Favre pass intended for D.Driver INTERCEPTED by M.Green at CHI 6. M.Green to CHI 6 for no gain (D.Driver).

But Favre is Favre...the Wisconsin patron saint of INT and he answered again....(3:54) B.Favre pass intended for B.Franks INTERCEPTED by B.Gray at CHI 33. B.Gray ran ob at GB 36 for 31 yards (M.Flanagan).

Favre has two picks on the Season and I know he has 25 in him for the YEAR!!! :clown:
    Keep throwing those picks Favray.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Favray comes through

Looks like McNair is going to play tomorrow night. Should be a good one. The Packers can't lose 3 in a row at home, can they? They will probably win, but it will be nice to see Favre throw some picks during Prime Time. Lets go Favray, chuck em.

Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Favray comes through

"hovan" wrote:
    The Packers can't lose 3 in a row at home, can they?

I don't know about that...the Titans have got to be pretty hungry, seeing as their record is below their expectations...and Chris Brown is running pretty wild this year...like you said it should be a good game...made even better by a Packer loss...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Favray comes through

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I don't know about that...the Titans have got to be pretty hungry, seeing as their record is below their expectations...and Chris Brown is running pretty wild this year...like you said it should be a good game...made even better by a Packer loss...LOL
    Yes, can't miss it.

Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Favray comes through

Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Favray comes through

Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Favray comes through

I'm gunna love this game. I think it will be a good one. I like the Titans, and I think they can win. If GB loses then my weekend will have been a complete success! Could not ask for more. (and yes I know MONDAY is not part of the weekend, but you get the picture)
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Favray comes through

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    I'm gunna love this game. I think it will be a good one. I like the Titans, and I think they can win. If GB loses then my weekend will have been a complete success! Could not ask for more. (and yes I know MONDAY is not part of the weekend, but you get the picture)
    I totally understand 40. I'm thinking the Pack is backed up against the wall, they will win. But how sweet would that be fore the Pack to go 1-4. I love it, can't wait. It would definately make the week so much sweeter.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Favray comes through

ALMOST GAMETIME.

An IRONIC twist to the game. Im ahead in my fantasy team trying to remain undefeated...only to be going up against Favre tonight. I've got McNair plus a ten point lead; however, he he's got Drew Bennett.

Very Interesting. The last thing I need is Favre to come out and throw 4 touchdown passes with McNair getting hurt. I will just expect the worse. :violent3:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Favray comes through

THAT A BOY FAVRAY. NUMBER 4 on the SEASON. WAY TO COME THROUGH. TWO MORE TONIGHT FAVRAY, TWO MORE TONIGHT. LETS GO!!!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast