Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Favray comes through

After Favre had an interception Shutout last Monday Night, I was a bit worried that since Sherman had eased up on Favre during training camp he had grown mentally in some way.

With Ahman's hard running in the game today and the line opening holes the size of a Packer Fans :bootyshake: , I thought for sure the Pack was going to rebound and go 2-0 and not allow Favre to screw it up! I was prepared to deal with the onslaught of Packer Backers crawling from their dark holes to spit out their cheesy venom.

But then, Favre came through in true Favray Fashion! (5:51) B.Favre pass intended for D.Driver INTERCEPTED by M.Green at CHI 4. M.Green to CHI 45 for 41 yards (W.Henderson). Play Challenged by GB and REVERSED. B.Favre pass intended for D.Driver INTERCEPTED by M.Green at CHI 6. M.Green to CHI 6 for no gain (D.Driver).

But Favre is Favre...the Wisconsin patron saint of INT and he answered again....(3:54) B.Favre pass intended for B.Franks INTERCEPTED by B.Gray at CHI 33. B.Gray ran ob at GB 36 for 31 yards (M.Flanagan).

Favre has two picks on the Season and I know he has 25 in him for the YEAR!!! :clown:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Favray comes through

Favre had a dissapointing game last week. He threw two passes right on the numbers to the opposition, and they couldn't hang on. He has a chance to redeem him self..but if he has another performance like last week, the Interception record might be out of reach.

Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Favray comes through

Get back out there Favre...your not done yet!!!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Favray comes through

"hovan" wrote:
    I think he'll be done for one game. Im thinking his injuries will keep him out against the titans on mnf breaking his 200 something game streak of starting.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Favray comes through

Concussion?? Eh what a pansy that shouldn't be enough to keep him out of the game!!!

For those packers that are about to jump up my butt for that I was being sarcastic!!

Favray comes through

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    I think he'll be done for one game. Im thinking his injuries will keep him out against the titans on mnf breaking his 200 something game streak of starting.
    He'll play. He will start the game..and Madden and Michaels' will talk about what a "Tough player Favre is. How could someone play through excruciating pain, and come out and perform so well. Only Favre is able to do this" And then if he does throw a pick..it will be blamed on the injury. Remember the thumb?

The packers will probably win, and all of the trolls like Packman will pop up again and start worshiping number four.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Favray comes through

Are you talking to yourself hovan??? I don't see many other people here?

Your ignorance amazes me....

and, unfortunately I WISH I could say my absence was due to the Packers losses, but due to comitments with teaching, NASA, and being an Assistant fire cheif- things caught up with me... so.. think what you wish
    3 Straight Division Champs

Favray comes through

lol im sure...

Favray comes through

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Are you talking to yourself hovan??? I don't see many other people here?

Your ignorance amazes me....

and, unfortunately I WISH I could say my absence was due to the Packers losses, but due to comitments with teaching, NASA, and being an Assistant fire cheif- things caught up with me... so.. think what you wish
    Glad your still on the wagon. Thought you had jumped ship. Good to see that your in it for the long haul. Lets not get to testy Pack, what did I ever do to make you so hostile? :wink:

Glad to hear your teaching...im teaching as well. What do you teach? Fire Science?
    Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Favray comes through

How many teachers are on this board, my gosh!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast