Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vIker44 is offline Rookie

Farvee worship at a sickening level...........

Speaking of overdoing the Brett Farvee worship holy smokes is anyone watching NFL Network today??? It's getting to a sickening point....
    It's so disgusting and over the top I can't watch it till game time....
    we might as well elevate Farvee to the level of a God and be done with it.... they're slobbering all over him almost as bad as Madden does....

Remember the interview Madden did with Farvee??? The dude was bubbling, blubbering, slobbering (things pack fans are very in tune with) all over Farvee..... I remember at one point during the interview Madden said, "Mr. Farvee, I noticed a little dirt smudge on your shoe." He eagerly added, "Do you mind if I clean it off for you???" Farvee hesitated then finally replied, "Oh, ok, go ahead". Madden got up to clean it and joked towards Farvee, "Mr. Farvee, I'm willing to crawl on the ground to clean it for you, but let's face the fact I'm no longer a spring chicken!!!" Farvee looked a bit irked and said "Alright, but you'll have to lift my leg for me." Madden lifted Farvee's leg onto the coffee table, pulled out a hanky, and wiped down Farvee's shoe... Then in a moment of inspiration Madden bent down and gave Farvee's shoe a quick "peck" with his lips smiling at Farvee... Finally Farvee broke a smile and kind of loosened up a bit.... I'm sure that was a touching moment that brought a tear to every pack fans eye.....
    most pack fans have a copy of that video and consider it one of their most cherished possessions.....

C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Farvee worship at a sickening level...........

I can glady say i've never seen that clip before...and just like Titanic (the movie) i refuse to see that clip as well!
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

lmao, I know it's going to be a Favray love fest.
    Hopefully TJ will change the direction of the talk a little.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"vIker44" wrote:
    Speaking of overdoing the Brett Farvee worship holy smokes is anyone watching NFL Network today??? It's getting to a sickening point....

we might as well elevate Farvee to the level of a God and be done with it.... they're slobbering all over him almost as bad as Madden does....

Remember the interview Madden did with Farvee??? The dude was bubbling, blubbering, slobbering (things pack fans are very in tune with) all over Farvee..... I remember at one point during the interview Madden said, "Mr. Farvee, I noticed a little dirt smudge on your shoe." He eagerly added, "Do you mind if I clean it off for you???" Farvee hesitated then finally replied, "Oh, ok, go ahead". Madden got up to clean it and joked towards Farvee, "Mr. Farvee, I'm willing to crawl on the ground to clean it for you, but let's face the fact I'm no longer a spring chicken!!!" Farvee looked a bit irked and said "Alright, but you'll have to lift my leg for me." Madden lifted Farvee's leg onto the coffee table, pulled out a hanky, and wiped down Farvee's shoe... Then in a moment of inspiration Madden bent down and gave Farvee's shoe a quick "peck" with his lips smiling at Farvee... Finally Farvee broke a smile and kind of loosened up a bit.... I'm sure that was a touching moment that brought a tear to every pack fans eye.....
    most pack fans have a copy of that video and consider it one of their most cherished possessions.....

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Mike McFeely had a pretty funny article about "Favrapalooza" in the Fargo Forum this morning (no link, have to pay to get it).
    He basically is trying to predict what the commentary will sound like during the game tonight.
    Here is an excerpt:
    [quote]Tim Hairspray (play by play man): "Whoa... Favre intercepted by Darren Sharper.
    Throwing on the run, across his body, off his back foot, into triple coverage to a reciever who had fallen down three seconds earlier... what an effort!
    What an amazing throw by Favre!"

Steve Jockstrap (color commentator): "You can't fault the effort, Tim.
    That's Brett's fifth interception of the day and 1,879th of the season, but he's just trying to make something happen.
    People question Favre, whether he should make some of the throws he makes, but you can't question his guts.
    He's a gunslinger.
    A riverboat gambler..."

Bonnie Botox (sideline reporter): "Guys, Brett just approached the receiver who was triple covered and took the blame for the interception.
    He told the receiver, 'I thought I could thread it through six hands, under three armpits, and through the safety's facemask to get it to you.
    I was just trying to make something happen.
    My bad.' What a class act."

Tim: "He's dripping class.
    He bleeds class.
    When Brett Favre sneezes, class comes out of his nose..."
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

capackfan4lyfe87 is offline Training Camp

that is pretty funny. The fact that they are saying Darlene "The Matador" Sharper would intercept a Favre pass. Favre and Driver had no problems going right by The Matador in the last meeting, LOL

[img width=400 height=309]http://images.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_750563.jpg[/img]

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah I knew there would be much butt kissing of Favre today but I still can't get make that desire to throw up to go away ENOUGH ALREADY!
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

They way the've been talking tonight, they act like Favre is dead or dying.

tke0933 is offline Pro-Bowler

I figured they would do a lot about Favre's "last game at Lambeau", but they forgot to mention all the times he
    LOST to us.

vIker44 is offline Rookie

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "vIker44" wrote:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast