Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Favre Ripped Walker

Well, it seems former team mate Darren Sharper didn't appreciate Favre's opinion!Sharper Levels criticism at Favre
    Another thing, do yourselves a favor and read the message forum at that site. My Got, how those Pucker Heads think everything negative said is done by Viking fans trolling their boards.

It really is nauseating reading all those Favre worshipers over there like their attached to the man's short and curly's. Mindless zombies doesn't begin to describe the insane infatuation Pucker fans have for their mortal deity.

And I used to think third world citizens were delusional! NOT A CHANCE!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Farve Ripped Walker

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Very odd situation.

I am/was a huge JWalk fan. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer (though, apparently a different kind of "dumb" than Kelly Campbell).

This just goes to show you how evil people like Drew Rosenhaus is.

As for Favrey, well, might have been a little out of line, but at the same time, someone needs to start calling these prima donnas out instead of towing the union mantra of "everyone's got a family to feed".
    HAHA Jwalk is AWSOME...He is underpaid. It's easy to say come play when your getting 10million a season.

All these people say ohh i would play for X B.S. If you feel cheated at Walmart over half of you are crying. I'm am a American capitalist to the HEART. If you can make more money do it.

I actually don't like the Rookie signing bonus. I think there should be a cap on the first-two years to avoid this stuff. After two years then you get fair market pricing. This protects owners and players. Late round draft picks don't get screwed and first round draft picks don't need to be played right away and expect to make impact.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

GBFan is offline Starter

Darren Sharper opens his BIG mouth yet again! I'm so glad the Packers got rid of that reject. What's funny is that he says that "it isn't any of Favre's Business" yet.....Sharper, who DOESN'T even play for the Packers anymore, has every right to speak out on the issue? Uh, good one Sharper. Funny how Sharper decides to criticizse Favre AFTER he isn't on the team anymore.

Sharper is one of the poster childs for this old saying:

"Better to keep you mouth shut if people think your an idiot than to open your mouth and confirm it."

The next time Darren Sharper walks his talk will be the first time.

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Favre Ripped Walker

Now now Brown Cow, don't get your skirt all trussed up! It seems now fat Flanagan is popping off his gums about the holdout! Don't you love it when your team mates wash out their laundry to the press? I hope like hell Walker holds out to the end and doesn't suit up until week 8 so he gets credit for playing the year! Than he can demand a new contract next season only to here the same HOG WASH from his team mates again! How sweet it will be to see that happen to CAMP LAMBLOW!

And SI did their spin on this yesterday! Love it when contentious news hits other teams in the North!

Bad Brett?

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

Come on guys everyone needs their money give walker some credit for doing whats right and trying to support his family j/k hes a jackass heeehawww. What a pile people like him, T.O. and these other players making millions need to be suspended for these childish antics, they get paid to play...PLAY football give me the league minimum and I'll be more than happy to go to "work" I'm just glad it is GB's pride and joy, this makes me sick!!!
    [img:81319149fb]http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1055/wiultmossfan4ax.gif[/img:81319149fb]

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Very odd situation.

I am/was a huge JWalk fan. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer (though, apparently a different kind of "dumb" than Kelly Campbell).

This just goes to show you how evil people like Drew Rosenhaus is.

As for Favrey, well, might have been a little out of line, but at the same time, someone needs to start calling these prima donnas out instead of towing the union mantra of "everyone's got a family to feed".
    Ha Ha!
    The Pack is crumbling like Bleu Cheese and Los is backpeddling!! :roll:
    Life is good!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GBFan is offline Starter

NFL offseason is always the best time to be a Vikes fan, LMAO

that's when they talk their sh!t, and pound their chests

same thing year in and year out

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"GBFan" wrote:
    NFL offseason is always the best time to be a Vikes fan, LMAO

that's when they talk their sh!t, and pound their chests

same thing year in and year out
    Meanwhile, Green Bay fans are eating sh!t and pounding their puds...

Same thing day in and day out.

I'll take the Viking way, thank you very much.

Caine

GBFan is offline Starter

the Viking way is the choking way

always has and always will

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

It's always convenient to have a few spares for an enjoyable cold beverage..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast