Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Fair weather fans?

There is a guy on Packerchatters who was talking all this crap before the season and after last week, and now look at this....

Quotes from the same guy:
    "God Indy is going to kill us. We shouldnt even bother to show up."
    "1-2 after next week easily. Packers suck."
    "the packers are done this year"
    "Vikings are playoff bound. Packers are the most hated team in the nfl. Favre is overrated bigtime and the int king."
    "Colts 42 Us 10
    Im not even going to watch it. This game is already over before it started. Packers suck, we shouldnt even have made the playoffs last season then we give up a 4th and 26 then this season we start off and win but then lose to chicago at home. Hell were going to lose to dallas, indy minny twice. We stink."
    "Favre is overrated and the packers suck. Go seahawks im a seahawks fan now."
    "Nobody likes the packers. They are the most hated team in the nfl. Maybe gb will fall of the face of the earth. Packers stink. we will lose tnext week then at home against the giants then we will lose to the titans. 6-10 for the packers."

Wow, and I thought Packer fans were really devoted to their team. This is just sad!

Fair weather fans?

wow, what a pus*y

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Fair weather fans?

I hope that he was joking! If not that's pretty weak.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Fair weather fans?

I suppose every team has some fair weather fans. Maybe their Webby will ban him. :thumbright:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Fair weather fans?

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    There is a guy on Packerchatters who was talking all this crap before the season and after last week, and now look at this....

"Vikings are playoff bound. Packers are the most hated team in the nfl. Favre is overrated bigtime and the int king."
    "Colts 42 Us 10
    Im not even going to watch it. This game is already over before it started. Packers suck, we shouldnt even have made the playoffs last season then we give up a 4th and 26 then this season we start off and win but then lose to chicago at home. Hell were going to lose to dallas, indy minny twice. We stink."
    "Nobody likes the packers. They are the most hated team in the nfl. Maybe gb will fall of the face of the earth. Packers stink. we will lose tnext week then at home against the giants then we will lose to the titans. 6-10 for the packers."

Wow, and I thought Packer fans were really devoted to their team. This is just sad!
    [size=18px]
    I bet it was this guy..... :lol: [/size]

Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Fair weather fans?

Whats worse is that you went to that site to talk crap I'm sure.

The Pack always has these brain farts early in the year. Arizona last year was a good example. It will come back to bite us. They are still a good team. Will we win next week? Prob not. ITs on turf. Even if we won this week I wound think so. I HOPE SO and pray we do, but wont be surprised. One game makes not a season, win or lose. After this week, its Min 1-1 and Pack 1-1. (Im predicting, i know)
    3 Straight Division Champs

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

I bet it was this guy..... :lol: [/size][/b][/color]

[/quote]

Are you the actual Hovan? You seem to have the same Favre obsession as the mighty barbarian himself does. Or is it just coincidence that you have hundreds of Favre pictures stored on your computer and turn every topic into a rip on Favre accompanied by a Favre picture? Good luck tomorrow but to quote Billvike

GO EAGALS, GO EAGALS, GO EAGALS!!!!
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Fair weather fans?

Packman why in the world would you be bitching that a viking fan went to the pack site to talk crap? All I see on here is you trying to stick up for you petty excuse of a team.And trying to talk shit about the vikings! Frickin hipocryte.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Fair weather fans?

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Whats worse is that you went to that site to talk crap I'm sure.

The Pack always has these brain farts early in the year. Arizona last year was a good example. It will come back to bite us

YES IT WILL

Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

"rjkvikings" wrote:

"Colts 42 Us 10

Hell they say we have fair weather fans. packer fans are jumping off the bandwagon and rooting for the seahawks now?
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast