Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GoVikesGo989 is offline Waterboy

Exactly what is going to happen tomorrow

Like I predicted, Packers win a close one, fair and square, and immediately after the game every single vike fan on here will be claiming that the Vikes "beat themselves"

Although I think the Vikes are the better team, I think the Pack win tomorrow, but unlike last year, Vikes will dominate with a healthy Moss at the dome, and will win the division.
    Former Pack fan

SKOL Vikes

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Well, my prediction is that the Vikings win 28-17. However, in case I'm wrong I'll give another prediction. IF the Packers win, I predict that GoVikesGo989 will all of a sudden be heard from no more, and GoPackGo989 comes back. Those are my predictions

See, that's where your wrong. I don't care if the Vikes don't win another game the rest of this year, I'm not going back to the Pack. Brett Favre could not throw a pick for the rest of the season, and they could win it all, I still would not go back. Am I still maybe a little too young as a Vike fan to completely turn on the Pack and hate Favre's guts? Yeah, I am. But that doesn't mean I'm going to be rooting for them again. I'm not trying to be the best Vike fan on the boards, but I'm working at being a true one, and I'm sure I'll get there eventually.
    Former Pack fan

SKOL Vikes

Sorry, but I won't believe it until I see it, and if you do stay as a Vikes fan, I will apologize (if I remember) and will then believe you. Until then, I guess you're ok for now, since I was once a Packer fan. Of course, that was back when I was about 7 and knew VERY little about football. I was only a fan because my best friend was a Packer fan and he talked me into it. Then about a year later I realized I was an idiot for being a Pack fan and changed over. I've been a Viking fan ever since.

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    Sorry, but I won't believe it until I see it, and if you do stay as a Vikes fan, I will apologize (if I remember) and will then believe you. Until then, I guess you're ok for now, since I was once a Packer fan. Of course, that was back when I was about 7 and knew VERY little about football. I was only a fan because my best friend was a Packer fan and he talked me into it. Then about a year later I realized I was an idiot for being a Pack fan and changed over. I've been a Viking fan ever since.
    I haven't been an actual Pack fan for a long time now. Just when people asked me, I said the Packers were my team just cause I was in Wisconsin. I didn't really care about them.
    Former Pack fan

SKOL Vikes

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

You were never a Packers fan if you become a Vikes fan. You weren't a real fan if you "changed." You just don't switch. You'r either one of the other. same goes vise/versa

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    Actually, your friend is the bigger idiot for remaining a Pack fan! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"Jer" wrote:
    You were never a Packers fan if you become a Vikes fan. You weren't a real fan if you "changed." You just don't switch. You'r either one of the other. same goes vise/versa
    I'll go for that since that means I was never a Packer fan!!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Jer" wrote:
    Didnt he just say he wasnt really a REAL FAN? You didnt need to tell him he already pointed it out.

I predict that if the Pack wins I'll be here to terrorize you all, on the other hand, if the queens win I'll be here to get terrorized. Seriously, the Pack is playing to randomly for me to predict a winner although I hope we can pull off a win!
    GO PACKERS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast