Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 55 of 55
  1. #51
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: ESPN Analyst tears into Favre

    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Mike Vandermause column: Paolantonio levels Favre with absurd criticism [/size]

    Posted March 16, 2008


    By Mike Vandermause
    packersnews.com
    This happened 12 days ago. Way to be right on top of things Cheesedick!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #52
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,771

    Re: ESPN Analyst tears into Favre

    "singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Mike Vandermause column: Paolantonio levels Favre with absurd criticism [/size]

    Posted March 16, 2008


    By Mike Vandermause
    packersnews.com
    This happened 12 days ago. Way to be right on top of things Cheesedick!
    He may have had trouble finding someone to help him with some of the terms and stats

    Do you think many Packtards know what "blind adulation" means

    I also like

    he willed the Packers to a jaw-dropping 13-3 record and berth in the NFC championship game.
    That statement makes the roster sound weaker than the statements Favre was making about the team being one of the better rosters he had played with.

    Now without Favre at the helm will the Packers totally fall apart or is Vandermause heaping blind adulations on Favre by stating it was Favre's sheer will that drove victories on a subpar team.

    Also kinda makes me wonder what happened to Favre's magic will power when the team went 4-12.....drafting Rodgers must of screwed with Favre's mojo that year

    Funny read thanks for the giggles this morning Singer

  3. #53
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,778
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: ESPN Analyst tears into Favre

    In reality, Favre doesn't need excuses. He has more victories, passing yards, completions, touchdowns and consecutive starts than any quarterback in NFL history.
    you also forget interceptions as well numb nuts....
    and Favre has lived off excuses when things have gone against the Packers as, of course, it could never be anything that he did.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  4. #54
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: ESPN Analyst tears into Favre

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Mike Vandermause column: Paolantonio levels Favre with absurd criticism [/size]

    Posted March 16, 2008


    By Mike Vandermause
    packersnews.com
    This happened 12 days ago. Way to be right on top of things Cheesedick!
    He may have had trouble finding someone to help him with some of the terms and stats....

    Or he could have been in mourning all this time.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #55
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: ESPN Analyst tears into Favre

    "vikinggreg" wrote:

    I also like

    he willed the Packers to a jaw-dropping 13-3 record and berth in the NFC championship game.
    That statement makes the roster sound weaker than the statements Favre was making about the team being one of the better rosters he had played with.

    Now without Favre at the helm will the Packers totally fall apart or is Vandermause heaping blind adulations on Favre by stating it was Favre's sheer will that drove victories on a subpar team.

    Also kinda makes me wonder what happened to Favre's magic will power when the team went 4-12.....drafting Rodgers must of screwed with Favre's mojo that year

    Funny read thanks for the giggles this morning Singer
    That statement is odd because a writer for another article grading the rookie class of 2007 said it was Harrell & the other rookies that played the major role in them going 13-3.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. ESPN.com poll of the night. What to do with Favre
    By Turboe in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 11:01 PM
  2. ESPN fires baseball analyst Reynolds
    By Vikes in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 03:55 AM
  3. Brett Favre on ESPN Radio
    By Vikes in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 06:53 AM
  4. Favorite ESPN analyst
    By sdvikefan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 03:23 AM
  5. seeing Favre on the verge of tears....
    By ADubya26 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 08:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •