Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Dynasty brewing in Green Bay?

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    Absolutely no dynasty in Puke land whatsoever!!!!

The pack have to be the luckiest team in the NFL this year. Crappy division. Snowy day for the first playoff game against a crappy Seattle team. They will not be able to beat NY this week and even if they do, they will get pounded on by NE and I am talking 42-0 type of beating.
    are you seriou? the NFC North was NOT a crappy division, this time around! >
    Outside of the Bears, every other team was playoff material...and w/ a few tightening of the screws over here and yonder, they all could have been!
    [Bono just shakes her head at the foolish mindset]
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"bono" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Absolutely no dynasty in Puke land whatsoever!!!!

The pack have to be the luckiest team in the NFL this year. Crappy division. Snowy day for the first playoff game against a crappy Seattle team. They will not be able to beat NY this week and even if they do, they will get pounded on by NE and I am talking 42-0 type of beating.
    are you seriou? the NFC North was NOT a crappy division, this time around! >
    Outside of the Bears, every other team was playoff material...and w/ a few tightening of the screws over here and yonder, they all could have been!
    [Bono just shakes her head at the foolish mindset]
    they were only playoff material because of the disgrace that is the nfc..and please, for the love of god, remove your genitalia from that sheep!
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

dont ever associate the word dynasty with the modern nfl while referring to any team but the patriots ever again
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    dont ever associate the word dynasty with the modern nfl while referring to any team but the patriots ever again
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    yes im an idiot because i think its a joke that anybody would think that green bay could potentially have a dynasty brewing when their success is on the shoulders of one player who isnt sure if hes going to play next season..green bay has done a nice job with the draft, but the fact still remains, without favre, this team drops right down with everybody else in the middle (or the bottom) of the nfc..its just the way it is, take it or leave it

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"olson_10" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    yes im an idiot because i think its a joke that anybody would think that green bay could potentially have a dynasty brewing when their success is on the shoulders of one player who isnt sure if hes going to play next season..green bay has done a nice job with the draft, but the fact still remains, without favre, this team drops right down with everybody else in the middle of the nfc..now, am i still an idiot?
    I just think it's funny that you're calling a team that was proven to be cheating and has been accused cheating in the past few years, a "Dynasty"... cracks me up. Thanks for that.

The only TRUE Dynasty:
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    yes im an idiot because i think its a joke that anybody would think that green bay could potentially have a dynasty brewing when their success is on the shoulders of one player who isnt sure if hes going to play next season..green bay has done a nice job with the draft, but the fact still remains, without favre, this team drops right down with everybody else in the middle of the nfc..now, am i still an idiot?
    I just think it's funny that you're calling a team that was proven to be cheating and has been accused cheating in the past few years, a "Dynasty"... cracks me up. Thanks for that.

lol yes, the pats arent a dynasty..thats a brilliant comment..they were accused of cheating THIS YEAR..if it was so obvious for the jets to see it, then somebody else wouldve seen it the past 4 years..also, after that jets incident, theyve still gone out and beat everybody..this doesnt mean i agree with what the pats did with spying on the jets, but the fact still remains that they can still dismantle any team in the league, like they showed everybody they could do after spygate

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"olson_10" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:

lol yes, the pats arent a dynasty..thats a brilliant comment..they were accused of cheating THIS YEAR..if it was so obvious for the jets to see it, then somebody else wouldve seen it the past 4 years..also, after that jets incident, theyve still gone out and beat everybody..this doesnt mean i agree with what the pats did with spying on the jets, but the fact still remains that they can still dismantle any team in the league, like they showed everybody they could do after spygate
    They have been accused of cheating in years past as well, including tampering with radio signals in Green Bay.

Do your research and come back to me.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Dynasty? They haven't even made the super bowl yet this decade. Don't give me any dynasty crap until they actually win the big one. Then we can talk.. although the Packers won't be much of a dynasty with their greatest player in Franchise history retiring soon.. even packer fans have to admit that he keeps that team together as the veteran leader.

"C" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    [quote author=olson_10 link=topic=41462.msg707271#msg707271 date=1200363114]

They have been accused of cheating in years past as well, including tampering with radio signals in Green Bay.

Do your research and come back to me.
    [/quote]
    Between 2001 and 2005, the Patriots became the second team in NFL history (after the Dallas Cowboys) to win three Super Bowls in four years

thats my research, its a dynasty, let it go, theyre better than everybody else..i didnt see anybody suspended or fined for past accusations, so thats all they are is accusations..you need to do some research that proves that theyve cheated for a fact on more than one occasion

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast