Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Dilemma of a Vikings fan in Canada

"singersp" wrote:
    I'd have thought your dilemma was living in Canada.
    :P
    No way man. If he ever injures himself while tending to his giant field of hemp, he will totally be taken care of.
    I am so jealous.

Have I ever told you what an outstanding humanitarian I am?

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    Its not so bad here, this is how things looked this morning after I shovelled, sunny, fresh clean air..

[img width=450 height=337]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/vikinggreg/DSCF0047.jpg[/img]

Going skiing tomorrow here
    Sunpeaks

Don't most of the people in the state you live in Singer look something like this today

[img width=450 height=355]http://www.packersnews.com/legacy/photogallery/fan/fan3/images/packer_fans1.jpg[/img]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Its not so bad here, this is how things looked this morning after I shovelled, sunny, fresh clean air..

[img width=450 height=337]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/vikinggreg/DSCF0047.jpg[/img]

Don't most of the people in the state you live in Singer look something like this today

[img width=450 height=355]http://www.packersnews.com/legacy/photogallery/fan/fan3/images/packer_fans1.jpg[/img]

I just threw up a little
    :-X

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Man, are you even a viking fan?
    Randy Moss is KING!! how could you hate such a guy?

NE is winning the SB no matter who they are playing, and then finally Moss can come back to win his 2nd with us
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

"Belichek is an arrogant pissant who looks like a tard in his ripped hoodie.
    He coaches the NFL player I despise more than any other."

I don't want New England to win either. I feel I am just rooting for a certain team to lose more than I am rooting for team to win every time I watch a game that doesn't involve the Vikings. It's the" tuning out" of the Vikings part you gotta work on Dieter.

Dieter is offline Training Camp

Well, now that the Packers are toast I can clarify what I meant about cheering for the cheeseheads.
    I didn't actually mean it so much as hoping they win, it was more of a "I can't stand Belichek and Moss" as much as anything else.
    I did and still do think Favre was more likely to beat them than Manning would, plus seeing the legend and the legend to be in the Superbowl would have been pretty cool. That said, now that the younger Manning who takes nothing but grief from the media is there, I'm putting on my Giants hat for a couple weeks.
    (Although I don't think they have a chance in hell)

Now, to answer a few points in response to some of the posts:

1)I do apologize for anyone who I might have offended by rooting for the Packers and saying I had in the past at times "Tuned out" the Vikings because of my disdain for Moss.
    I am better now and will be getting treatment for my affliction I promise

2) But how can you people not hate Moss?
    I don't get it, he was a whiner when he was with the Vikes and turned his back on the team for the most part.
    The only reason he is a team guy now is because he is playing on the best team in the NFL with the best QB chucking him the ball and he has known since training camp he was probably getting a ring.
    Anyone could keep his yap shut in that situation, even him and TO could co-exist there for a year or two.

3) To Vikinggreg in Kamloops....thats pretty cool there is another one of us in your neck of the woods.
    Lets meet at a pub in Falkland or something and discuss the odds of the Vikes making it back to the Superbowl someday.
    (I just don't know if I want to drink the beer in Falkland)

4) The Bombers are in my books Canada's eam, just like the Vikings are America's, despite what that other team that fired Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson may think

5) Yeah I know, the living in Canada thing,I hear about it from some of my American friends all the time, and I wish I was in a country that liked football more than hockey, but.....

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]At least none of us voted for Bush[/size][/size][/size]
    ;D ;D
    http://www.okanagansun.ca
    https://twitter.com/Okanagan_Sun

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Dieter" wrote:
    Well, now that the Packers are toast I can clarify what I meant about cheering for the cheeseheads.
    I didn't actually mean it so much as hoping they win, it was more of a "I can't stand Belichek and Moss" as much as anything else.
    I did and still do think Favre was more likely to beat them than Manning would, plus seeing the legend and the legend to be in the Superbowl would have been pretty cool. That said, now that the younger Manning who takes nothing but grief from the media is there, I'm putting on my Giants hat for a couple weeks.

1)I do apologize for anyone who I might have offended by rooting for the Packers and saying I had in the past at times "Tuned out" the Vikings because of my disdain for Moss.

I don't get it, he was a whiner when he was with the Vikes and turned his back on the team for the most part.
    The only reason he is a team guy now is because he is playing on the best team in the NFL with the best QB chucking him the ball and he has known since training camp he was probably getting a ring.
    Anyone could keep his yap shut in that situation, even him and TO could co-exist there for a year or two.

3) To Vikinggreg in Kamloops....thats pretty cool there is another one of us in your neck of the woods.
    Lets meet at a pub in Falkland or something and discuss the odds of the Vikes making it back to the Superbowl someday.

4) The Bombers are in my books Canada's eam, just like the Vikings are America's, despite what that other team that fired Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson may think

5) Yeah I know, the living in Canada thing,I hear about it from some of my American friends all the time, and I wish I was in a country that liked football more than hockey, but.....

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][s]At least none of us voted for Bush[/s][/size][/size][/size]
    ;D ;D
    The department heads (censors) at the White House have instructed us that you must rewrite that statement.
    They have said it needs to read
    "none of us were smart enough to have voted for Bush and there is no evidence here in Canada of the earth warming"
    LOL

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"Dieter" wrote:

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]At least none of us voted for Bush[/size][/size][/size]

;D ;D
    I'll drop you a line the next time I'm in Kelowna, company head office is there and I have to zip over from time to time.
    We can have a pop and review the Vikings and some CFL stuff (I'm a transplant in BC from Talyor Field) ;D

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I live in Canada.

And if you are a vikings fan, it is simple. Never cheer for the packers
    We're bringing purple back.

Dieter is offline Training Camp

Vikinggreg.....you are a Rider fan??? I didn't realize this....I'm a Bomber fan.
    This is not unliek the whole Vikings / Packers things, could be an issue I guess we will have to talk more about this.

Hey, why is there no CSI Saskatchewan on TV?

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] cause they all have the same DNA ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

http://www.okanagansun.ca
    https://twitter.com/Okanagan_Sun

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast