Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60
  1. #11
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,779

    Re: Did anyone else notice this?

    Jackson has more NFL wins than all the QBs tied to the GB roster

  2. #12
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: Did anyone else notice this?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    He should stop being his own agent for starters
    I hope not! Its just one more area that he's failing in, him failing as his own agent only makes him more pathetic!
    ;D
    He got himself signed to both Miami & Oakland on his own didn't he?

    With the exception of 2003 when he got a $10 mil signing bonus with the Vikings, he made more money in Miami than in any year with the Vikings.


    The Oakland deal brought him more money than 4 of 6 years with the Vikings as well.

    http://content.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/playerdetail.aspx?lname=C&player=492

    I wouldn't scoff at that at all.

    His agent was a piece of pooh.


    You're only making this less funny for me singer lol

    Good point though

    Didn't he only get himself signed with Oakland though? Didn't he have his agent for the first part of the time he was in Miami...im probably wrong or missing something...w/e

    He only managed to sign with two of the most desperate teams in the NFL anyways...though that only means he has better starting chances...Im just looking for excuses to bash him now... :P

    Oh well, he's failing now, isn't he?
    ;D

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Did anyone else notice this?

    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    He should stop being his own agent for starters
    I hope not! Its just one more area that he's failing in, him failing as his own agent only makes him more pathetic!
    ;D
    He got himself signed to both Miami & Oakland on his own didn't he?

    With the exception of 2003 when he got a $10 mil signing bonus with the Vikings, he made more money in Miami than in any year with the Vikings.


    The Oakland deal brought him more money than 4 of 6 years with the Vikings as well.

    http://content.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/playerdetail.aspx?lname=C&player=492

    I wouldn't scoff at that at all.

    His agent was a piece of pooh.


    You're only making this less funny for me singer lol

    Good point though

    Didn't he only get himself signed with Oakland though? Didn't he have his agent for the first part of the time he was in Miami...im probably wrong or missing something...w/e

    He only managed to sign with two of the most desperate teams in the NFL anyways...though that only means he has better starting chances...Im just looking for excuses to bash him now... :P

    Oh well, he's failing now, isn't he?
    ;D
    He fired his agent when he was a Viking. December of 2005 I believe.

    What he is failing at is not being able to make a comeback. As I said back in 2005, his career was over the day he tore every major ligament in his knee.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: Did anyone else notice this?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    He should stop being his own agent for starters
    I hope not! Its just one more area that he's failing in, him failing as his own agent only makes him more pathetic!
    ;D
    He got himself signed to both Miami & Oakland on his own didn't he?

    With the exception of 2003 when he got a $10 mil signing bonus with the Vikings, he made more money in Miami than in any year with the Vikings.


    The Oakland deal brought him more money than 4 of 6 years with the Vikings as well.

    http://content.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/playerdetail.aspx?lname=C&player=492

    I wouldn't scoff at that at all.

    His agent was a piece of pooh.


    You're only making this less funny for me singer lol

    Good point though

    Didn't he only get himself signed with Oakland though? Didn't he have his agent for the first part of the time he was in Miami...im probably wrong or missing something...w/e

    He only managed to sign with two of the most desperate teams in the NFL anyways...though that only means he has better starting chances...Im just looking for excuses to bash him now... :P

    Oh well, he's failing now, isn't he?

    ;D
    He fired his agent when he was a Viking. December of 2005 I believe.

    What he is failing at is not being able to make a comeback. As I said back in 2005, his career was over the day he tore every major ligament in his knee.
    Good enough for me... :P

  5. #15
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,779

    Re: Did anyone else notice this?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    He should stop being his own agent for starters
    I hope not! Its just one more area that he's failing in, him failing as his own agent only makes him more pathetic!
    ;D
    He got himself signed to both Miami & Oakland on his own didn't he?

    With the exception of 2003 when he got a $10 mil signing bonus with the Vikings, he made more money in Miami than in any year with the Vikings.


    The Oakland deal brought him more money than 4 of 6 years with the Vikings as well.

    http://content.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/playerdetail.aspx?lname=C&player=492

    I wouldn't scoff at that at all.

    His agent was a piece of pooh.


    You're only making this less funny for me singer lol

    Good point though

    Didn't he only get himself signed with Oakland though? Didn't he have his agent for the first part of the time he was in Miami...im probably wrong or missing something...w/e

    He only managed to sign with two of the most desperate teams in the NFL anyways...though that only means he has better starting chances...Im just looking for excuses to bash him now... :P

    Oh well, he's failing now, isn't he?

    ;D
    He fired his agent when he was a Viking. December of 2005 I believe.

    What he is failing at is not being able to make a comeback. As I said back in 2005, his career was over the day he tore every major ligament in his knee.
    He's made a lot of money with no career.....but he is also running out of desperate teams and more money than they know what to do with.

  6. #16
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Did anyone else notice this?

    I am not that surprised by the Packers moves actually. I mean I would love to bag on them but these moves make since.
    They are going to need SOMEONE to back up Rodgers after all. And Brohm is a GREAT pick. If Rodgers goes down, or is not all there this season, they have someone to turn to in the future. At worst, Brohm looks good in camp, preseason and all and they have a solid commodity in a tradable QB.
    Flynn is a lock to be the No. 3 and emergency filler. And is not terrible in that role. I mean if you are down to your third QB on the season then you probably are not feeling good about your chances anyways.
    Jordy will likely be a special teams guy and end up being their No. 4 if they cut Koren.
    I don't think they had a SPECTACULAR draft, but they were not that bad really.

  7. #17
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Did anyone else notice this?

    I agree. The Packers are stocking their roster with young talent and I see no problem with that except that I want them to suck and this does not help that cause. Face it, this is a far better approach than the Holcolm, O'Sullivan,mcmahon, bollinger experiments and these are going to come in for less cash.


  8. #18
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Did anyone else notice this?

    I hope every player the pack picked fucking suck! ;D

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Did anyone else notice this?

    "midgensa" wrote:
    I am not that surprised by the Packers moves actually. I mean I would love to bag on them but these moves make since.
    They are going to need SOMEONE to back up Rodgers after all. And Brohm is a GREAT pick. If Rodgers goes down, or is not all there this season, they have someone to turn to in the future. At worst, Brohm looks good in camp, preseason and all and they have a solid commodity in a tradable QB.
    Flynn is a lock to be the No. 3 and emergency filler. And is not terrible in that role. I mean if you are down to your third QB on the season then you probably are not feeling good about your chances anyways.
    Jordy will likely be a special teams guy and end up being their No. 4 if they cut Koren.
    I don't think they had a SPECTACULAR draft, but they were not that bad really.
    I am not suprised either.

    This pick in no way unseats or jeopordizes Rodgers role as the starting QB in GB.
    What it does do is give the PUKERS a damn good QB on thier roster that they can groom in the system to take over for Rodgers should he get hurt or leave for a bigger contract in the out years.

    Again, every team should be doing this.
    Heck, even the Colts drafted a QB this year. You think Manning or Sorgi are worried about thier jobs?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #20
    trippster's Avatar
    trippster is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    42

    Re: Did anyone else notice this?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    I am not that surprised by the Packers moves actually. I mean I would love to bag on them but these moves make since.
    They are going to need SOMEONE to back up Rodgers after all. And Brohm is a GREAT pick. If Rodgers goes down, or is not all there this season, they have someone to turn to in the future. At worst, Brohm looks good in camp, preseason and all and they have a solid commodity in a tradable QB.
    Flynn is a lock to be the No. 3 and emergency filler. And is not terrible in that role. I mean if you are down to your third QB on the season then you probably are not feeling good about your chances anyways.
    Jordy will likely be a special teams guy and end up being their No. 4 if they cut Koren.
    I don't think they had a SPECTACULAR draft, but they were not that bad really.
    I am not suprised either.

    This pick in no way unseats or jeopordizes Rodgers role as the starting QB in GB.
    What it does do is give the PUKERS a gol 'darnit good QB on thier roster that they can groom in the system to take over for Rodgers should he get hurt or leave for a bigger contract in the out years.

    Again, every team should be doing this.
    Heck, even the Colts drafted a QB this year. You think Manning or Sorgi are worried about thier jobs?
    Two excellent posts. Since we don't have any glaring needs, TT did what he usually does, draft the best available and it was Brohm. Flynn is a late round project that may or may not pan out but who really cares. Hopefully he does well in camp and we can trade him for someone else.
    12 Championships with more on the way. GoPackGo!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone else notice this? BAL vs. NYJ PRs...
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 12:23 AM
  2. anyone notice...
    By duvaldomo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 04:27 PM
  3. Anyone else notice...
    By Ltrey33 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 10:35 PM
  4. Did anybody else notice?
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 07:03 PM
  5. anyone notice?
    By RK. in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 03:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •