Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delusional fans

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Delusional fans

Now I'm not a usually saying that the Vikings will win the superbowl every year. I find myself to rely on good arguments and facts, and am able to see if my team might have problems in an area, or needs to prove itself in another.

But one thing I can't stand are the delusional Packerfans, who keeps telling me that their team will be great, and all they need to do is beat the Bears and they will be division champs.

It's completely impossible to discuss with those morons, and it's ******** me of.

Excuse me for venting my spite here.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Delusional fans

no need to excuse yourself lol, we all completely understand

the worst part of packers fans is no matter how bad their team is playing, when they're about to play the vikings "oh it doesnt matter how we've played all season, we're goign to kill the vikings"

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

The Packers are in bad shape and they have been on a steady decline now. The only way to silence Packer fans is to beat them twice a year and let them sit at the bottom of the NFC North for the next ten years.

The Packers are so bad that they managed to be at the bottom of the NFL.
    They have no room for argumnent anymore as long as the Vikings keep beating them.

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

"cogitans" wrote:
    Now I'm not a usually saying that the Vikings will win the superbowl every year. I find myself to rely on good arguments and facts, and am able to see if my team might have problems in an area, or needs to prove itself in another.

But one thing I can't stand are the delusional Packerfans, who keeps telling me that their team will be great, and all they need to do is beat the Bears and they will be division champs.

It's completely impossible to discuss with those morons, and it's ******** me of.

Excuse me for venting my spite here.
    The NFL does several things extremely well.
    Here are 2 of the many . . .

#1.
    Level the playing field between small and large market teams with the Salary Cap and Shared Revenue.

#2.
    Giving the fans the hope, even if they are in Green Bay, that this will finally be their year . . . unfortunately there can only be 1.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

Everyone is 0-0 right now.
    I work with a Lions fan who has the thickest rose colored glasses ever.
    Asked him about the Raiders game and he said the offense looked great.
    Not sure what the definition of great is but I'm pretty sure that the lions weren't.

The Packers can say what they want.
    I'll just sit back and wait for my friend Donley to pay me another $200 after we sweep them again.

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Yes most packer fans are unreasonable. But there are diehard fans for everyteam that would say the same thing. Hey even some 49'ers fans must think they can make the playoffs.....ok maybe not ;D

poult is offline Asst. Coach

I've got a bet at work involving about 8 people that the packers won't have a winning season.
    It's 4 vs. 4, so there are actually packer fans in this state that know they aren't going to have a good season.
    The 4 that are thinking they are going to have a 9-7 or better are out of their mind, already they started trying to modify the rules of the bet saying that they win if it's 8-8.......
    which i could care less about, since i think it's going to be more like 5-11.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    no need to excuse yourself lol, we all completely understand

the worst part of packers fans is no matter how bad their team is playing, when they're about to play the vikings "oh it doesnt matter how we've played all season, we're goign to kill the vikings"
    Or the ones who go back to the 3 super bowls.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"cogitans" wrote:
    one thing I can't stand are the delusional Packerfans, who keeps telling me that their team will be great,
    sheesh cogitans how many Green Bay Packer fans are there in Denmark?
    And they're just as delusional there?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

The ONLY way we will beable to shut Packer fans up is beat them twice in a year and win the Superbowl, cause as of now they're only real fact on us is that we "choke" in big games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast