Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: darn the packers are looking Good already!!!! post if you agree

"Mattwaukee" wrote:
    a good team with the number 9 overall pick is a recipe for greatness!!!!!

I'd love to see Aaron maybin come to GB and i think you can't get much better of a fit for WOLB
    About as good as this post makes sense!

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:

I'd love to see Aaron maybin come to GB and i think you can't get much better of a fit for WOLB
    Exactly. Good teams don't get the number 9 overall pick.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

ill give them 7 wins this season.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Good team this year huh?

;D

Revamping your offense from one scheme to the next without addressing it in FA means you will rely alot on your current players (the key one seems to be upset about the whole thing) and some additional rookies......that equates to inconsistency on the defensive side of the ball.

OL seems to be a mess.

RB didn't really pan out the way you hoped (payed) him to.

Not sure about you, as that is just me scratching the surface of your problems but I wouldn't say you are looking good.
    I think that means you are looking just barely good enough to push the Bores for second place in the division.
    Alright.. a debate.. lol.

You seem to think that Dom is going to roll 3-4 exclusively.. not, at fanfest and several other times he is bright enough to know, you fit the scheme to the players.. so watch for a ton of looks from this front alignment..

The OLine does have questions, most notably does Tauscher stay? We have issues inside, but the rotating chairs that has been deployed is being scrapped, meaning a guy practices and plays one dedicated position.. novel idea eh.. lol.

For all the blocking struggles we had in the running game, Grant still ran for over a Grand... we have more depth here than it appears.. Jackson will blossom this year, Lumpkin and Wynn will be fighting for a spot.

I bet that the times he does run it will be just enough to mess the players heads to make them less effective when they do run the 4-3.
    Long story short, he would be better served to bring in the right players to fit the scheme or not run it at all.......

As with the defense, your lack of picking something and sticking with it at the OL last year just delayed getting things rolling.
    Should have done what the Vikings staff did.
    Again, pick a scheme, get the right guys in and stick with it.
    Now, instead of going into your second year with the OL playing together they are basically starting over at year one.

Hell, almost any RB can get a grand if he gets enough reps.
    Even Memo got over 600 one year when our line sucked....

Nope, I see pain and humiliation for the PUKER fans this year...... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Mattwaukee is offline Training Camp

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Mattwaukee" wrote:

Exactly. Good teams don't get the number 9 overall pick.
    you do know that it might be a blessing if jackson wins the job and a disaster if Sage wins it cause....jackson will at least be able to postpone his dirt nap by running for his life and well for Sage there is

A. Juke
    B. Slide
    C. helicopter
    D. Fly

Helicopter !!!!

shoulda picked D

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Good team this year huh?

;D

Revamping your offense from one scheme to the next without addressing it in FA means you will rely alot on your current players (the key one seems to be upset about the whole thing) and some additional rookies......that equates to inconsistency on the defensive side of the ball.

OL seems to be a mess.

RB didn't really pan out the way you hoped (payed) him to.

just ot be clear the offense has not and will not be changing anything.... the only thing is that they are not switching around linemen to different positions and the linemen will be playing what they a designed to...

not scraping the ZBS or anything else so get ready for the 28 point a game offense to be back

Not sure about you, as that is just me scratching the surface of your problems but I wouldn't say you are looking good.
    I think that means you are looking just barely good enough to push the Bores for second place in the division.
    Alright.. a debate.. lol.

You seem to think that Dom is going to roll 3-4 exclusively.. not, at fanfest and several other times he is bright enough to know, you fit the scheme to the players.. so watch for a ton of looks from this front alignment..

The OLine does have questions, most notably does Tauscher stay? We have issues inside, but the rotating chairs that has been deployed is being scrapped, meaning a guy practices and plays one dedicated position.. novel idea eh.. lol.

For all the blocking struggles we had in the running game, Grant still ran for over a Grand... we have more depth here than it appears.. Jackson will blossom this year, Lumpkin and Wynn will be fighting for a spot.

I bet that the times he does run it will be just enough to mess the players heads to make them less effective when they do run the 4-3.
    Long story short, he would be better served to bring in the right players to fit the scheme or not run it at all.......

As with the defense, your lack of picking something and sticking with it at the OL last year just delayed getting things rolling.
    Should have done what the Vikings staff did.
    Again, pick a scheme, get the right guys in and stick with it.
    Now, instead of going into your second year with the OL playing together they are basically starting over at year one.

Hell, almost any RB can get a grand if he gets enough reps.
    Even Memo got over 600 one year when our line sucked....

Nope, I see pain and humiliation for the PUKER fans this year...... ;D

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

The Pack will probably win the division next year.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

just to be clear the offense has not and will not be changing anything.... the only thing is that they are not switching around linemen to different positions and the linemen will be playing what they a designed to...

not scraping the ZBS or anything else so get ready for the 28 point a game offense to be back

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Mattwaukee" wrote:
    just to be clear the offense has not and will not be changing anything.... the only thing is that they are not switching around linemen to different positions and the linemen will be playing what they a designed to...

Yea I meant defense.......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Mattwaukee" wrote:

What? Is Farve coming back?
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast