Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

That crazy packers fan is back at it

Ok... so as you all may know I have a friend sho is a packers fan. He comes over the other day for a rematch of 31-17 in madded '06 (I ripped him to pieces the first time and then he asked me for a rematch in which he quit half way through )

So we start talking about the NFL about mid Madden clobbering and he says that the vikings are better than the packers in madden but not real life. :roll: He says that the packers have so much going for them and their defense will finally be brought together under Jim Bates. He then claims that they will sign Peter Boulware and Anthony SImmons and that there are rumors that they are visiting. (I looked it up on google and the rumors were from MARCH :lol

ayways we start talking about the north and of course he picks the pack to win it and I pick the vikes. He then claims that the lions will most likely finish ahead of the vikings because they have a "better secondary and the two best defensive tackles in the NFL". Last time I checked WE had the two best defensive tackles in the NFL IMO. wtf???

The one TD he scores he burns sharper with walker. He says "Walker used to always do that in practice and he will more this year"

Can packers fans SERIOUSLY be this stupid??? it just astounds me that they are so arrogant that they can't admit any part of the vikings team is good. :???: :shock:

Del Rio Guest

Re: That crazy packers fan is back at it

The only logical thing to do is to skin him alive, and after his skin has dried for a good.....oh 2-3 weeks you cut it up and make it look like little won tons, make sure you put a piece of soggy alpo in there.

Package it up take it over to his family as a gift for them to eat while they watch the Green Bay game.

Seriously I would chaulk it up to a guy trying desperatley to hold on to some hope. We are all just fans man. You don't always need to be all logical sometimes you can just say you know what fuck it, I'm gonna say something crazy like "Ahman Green can hold on to the ball!!!!"

So just chill, when we sweep them................ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: then is when you can really hurt his feelings.

no one likes to hear that the car they just bought is infirrior or out dated .

"ahhh man you just spent how much for that piece of junk?"

and the saying goes the first step is denial .

" na-uh , my car is the fastest ever and your stupid"

who would want to think that he spent so much time and energy rooting and cheering for a loser . so they must justify their actions , and heck can't prove him wrong right now .

just have some crow stored away , and hopefully you (we) won't have ta eat it .......sh!t this is the pack go ahead and put his name on it.

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    The only logical thing to do is to skin him alive, and after his skin has dried for a good.....oh 2-3 weeks you cut it up and make it look like little won tons, make sure you put a piece of soggy alpo in there.

Package it up take it over to his family as a gift for them to eat while they watch the Green Bay game.

Seriously I would chaulk it up to a guy trying desperatley to hold on to some hope. We are all just fans man. You don't always need to be all logical sometimes you can just say you know what F!!ck it, I'm gonna say something crazy like "Ahman Green can hold on to the ball!!!!"

So just chill, when we sweep them................ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: then is when you can really hurt his feelings.
    that reminds me of something from southpark.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Is this crazy packer fan kin to the Zimtwister?
    Stirring your pot again. Tell him that his days of talking smack are numbered. All the trophies in the past are not going to help his team win squat this year. Or next.
    Tell him he has some goats calling his name.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

It's quite pathetic, I feel sorry for Packer fans... oh wait... no I don't. Any sadness and distress they feel throughout this season will be completely deserved due to their ignorant and incest behavior.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

"Can packers fans SERIOUSLY be this stupid???"

YES

[color=red]

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

That could have been any of my packer fan friends. It's like they are all part of a bigger cheesehead. There is a reason their cheeseheads have holes in them. They really can't think for themselves and spew rotten cheese out of their mouth, it all sounds the same.

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"MensaTice" wrote:
    "Can packers fans SERIOUSLY be this stupid???"

YES
    Thanks for the enlightenment. :twisted:

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I suggest using negative reinforcement so that he ends up associating the Packers with something unpleasant or painful. Whenever he mentions the Packers, begin beating him severely. If he is stupid enough to say that the Packers are actually GOOD, repeat this process using a baseball bat. If he picks the Packers to win the North, shock him with a Tazer. Finally, if he begins to solicit sexual favors from livestock, shoot him with a bean bag gun, making sure to stuff the bean bags with large ball bearings. And if that doesn't work...:violent3:

Being a Packer fan is a serious mental disorder, one that (fortunately) is becoming less and less common as the years go by. However, sometimes it is necessary for sane persons to use shock therapy to correct their warped, inbred minds.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast