Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    dfosterf's Avatar
    dfosterf is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    987

    Re: Countdown to beatdown part 2

    All right, who doesn't have a sig bet "partner" yet?

    Man up, someone.

    Here is what you will be "packing" for a week in the event of a Packers win.

    [img width=450 height=165]http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp207/dfosterf/Steering2.png[/img]

    Edit--


    Silly me, I forget.
    Those are Vince Lombardi trophies.
    They give them to you when you win a Super Bowl.

    It's a game that decides who the champion is.

    Sierra Uniform Papa Echo Romeo
    Bravo Oscar Whiskey Lima.

    Forgot who I was talking to, for a moment.
    ;D





  2. #12
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Countdown to beatdown part 2

    Ill take a sig bet Foster

  3. #13
    dfosterf's Avatar
    dfosterf is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    987

    Re: Countdown to beatdown part 2

    "V4L" wrote:
    Ill take a sig bet Foster
    It's on.


    Thanks for playing.


    I take back the whole trophy-thing-smack-thing.

    That was for inciting betting action purposes, only.
    ;D


  4. #14
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Countdown to beatdown part 2

    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Ill take a sig bet Foster
    It's on.


    Thanks for playing.


    I take back the whole trophy-thing-smack-thing.

    That was for inciting betting action purposes, only.
    ;D


    No worries.. Would you like to see your sig u will be rockin? Its one of my old ones

  5. #15
    dfosterf's Avatar
    dfosterf is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    987

    Re: Countdown to beatdown part 2

    "V4L" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Ill take a sig bet Foster
    It's on.


    Thanks for playing.


    I take back the whole trophy-thing-smack-thing.

    That was for inciting betting action purposes, only.
    ;D


    No worries.. Would you like to see your sig u will be rockin? Its one of my old ones
    Ya, put it up.
    I'm sure I have seen it before, but let's see it again.


  6. #16
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Countdown to beatdown part 2

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...7/AlHarris.jpg


    There ya are my man

    One of my first pieces of work ha

    Not exactly purple so it's not too bad

  7. #17
    dfosterf's Avatar
    dfosterf is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    987

    Re: Countdown to beatdown part 2

    ;DThat's not terrible ;D

    You were not "packing" that during the AD mows-down Al love-fest perchance?

    It's a good bet.
    I feel personally invested now.
    :P






  8. #18
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Countdown to beatdown part 2

    "dfosterf" wrote:
    ;DThat's not terrible ;D

    You were not "packing" that during the AD mows-down Al love-fest perchance?

    It's a good bet.
    I feel personally invested now.
    :P






    Nope it's old skool my man

    Back when he was a decent corner ha

  9. #19
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Countdown to beatdown part 2

    "V4L" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    ;DThat's not terrible ;D

    You were not "packing" that during the AD mows-down Al love-fest perchance?

    It's a good bet.
    I feel personally invested now.
    :P


    Nope it's old skool my man

    Back when he was a decent corner ha
    haha, back when he got burnt by Moss on a semi-regular basis.

  10. #20
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Countdown to beatdown part 2

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    ;DThat's not terrible ;D

    You were not "packing" that during the AD mows-down Al love-fest perchance?

    It's a good bet.
    I feel personally invested now.
    :P


    Nope it's old skool my man

    Back when he was a decent corner ha
    haha, back when he got burnt by Moss on a semi-regular basis.

    +1 bra

    Good ol days

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. International Series 2009 - part fact/ part rumour
    By AngloVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 05:23 PM
  2. countdown?
    By magicci in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 12:30 PM
  3. you guys ready for a Giant beatdown?
    By BigBlue41_0 in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 02:12 PM
  4. THE Countdown....
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 03:57 PM
  5. New Countdown
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 07:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •