Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Contract trouble in Pukerland?

"Marrdro" wrote:
    If I was a PUKER fan (first I'd shoot myself) I would be more worried about my best defensive player and how much he likes/dislikes the new scheme.

Gonna be fun to watch a few on here start pining for him when his contract is due and he elects to move on because he doesn't want to play in that scheme anymore.
    We almost had Kampman a couple years ago. I would take him in a heartbeat. When is his contract up?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Rockmolder" wrote:
    As for the Kampman comments, this guy puts it pretty well. http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcnorth/0-11-117/Rushing-to-judgment-on-Kampman.html

I think he might be more uncomfortable than unhappy, currently. He's changing to OLB, he needs to play in space. He hasn't been asked to cover anyone since his early college day, or at least, not dropping back far. Ofcourse there'll have to be some difficulties in his mind. I think they'll smoothen out soon enough though. He looked awkward when having to drop further than 4 yards, from what I've read. I think that Kevin Greene and Dom Capers are the perfect guys to help him with that.
    Lets not forget, regardless of what some think, players play for money. Thier money is mostly tied to incentives.
    Those incentives (assumption on my part) that are in his current contract were structured around production he would hope to get as a DE.

I think the comfort level is indicative of his feelings towards those incentives and if he can still get them at his new position.

Again, if he doesn't do well, you might see him looking for a scheme that is better suited for him to make his money, say a 4-3.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

dfosterf is offline Coach

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    If I was a PUKER fan (first I'd shoot myself) I would be more worried about my best defensive player and how much he likes/dislikes the new scheme.

Gonna be fun to watch a few on here start pining for him when his contract is due and he elects to move on because he doesn't want to play in that scheme anymore.
    We almost had Kampman a couple years ago. I would take him in a heartbeat. When is his contract up?

Excuse me.

One Puker player lust to a customer.

LOL---

Go back to your Brett Favre thread, Mars.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Shock, suprise...... ;D

Comeon my friend, is there anyone on the current PUKER roster you wouldn't take?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Shock, suprise...... ;D

Comeon my friend, is there anyone on the current PUKER roster you wouldn't take?
    Nope just Rodgers, Jennings, and Kampman.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Shock, suprise...... ;D

Rodgers, no.
    Jennings, maybe.
    Kampman, yes.

And Bigby, yes.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Shock, suprise...... ;D

Comeon My Sexy Little Pixie, is there anyone on the current PUKER roster you wouldn't take?
    Rodgers, no.
    Jennings, maybe.
    Kampman, yes.

And Bigby, yes.

=Z=
    No way would i take Bigby.
    I would have signed Roy Williams when he was a FA before i would ever take Bigby.
    No coverage skills and questionable speed are not offset by big hits.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"thepacksux" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=52025.msg953592#msg953592 date=1243765704]

Shock, suprise...... ;D

Comeon My Sexy Little Pixie, is there anyone on the current PUKER roster you wouldn't take?
    Rodgers, no.
    Jennings, maybe.
    Kampman, yes.

And Bigby, yes.
    No way would i take Bigby.
    I would have signed Roy Williams when he was a FA before i would ever take Bigby.
    No coverage skills and questionable speed are not offset by big hits.
    [/quote]

Roy Williams?
    ROY WILLIAMS?
    LOL!
    Speaking of no coverage skills.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Kampman and Jennings I would take.
    I was also under the impression isn't Driver unhappy with his current deal??
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Shock, suprise...... ;D

Rodgers, no.
    Jennings, maybe.
    Kampman, yes.

And Bigby, yes.

=Z=
    Jennings, maybe and Rodgers, no? I'd watch your back if I where you. Both have just been declared saints in Wisconsin. Sleep with one eye open after that comment.

But seriously, I don't see a single reason as to why you would not want Jennings. He's quite overrated in Packerland, but he's certainly an amazing receiver and an amazing person overall.

As to MetalMike, they've been talking. Apparently the talks are going the right way.

http://twitter.com/tompelissero

Donald Driver is here.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12