Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Come on, Brett, just say it. You'll be back

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/15045726.html
    By gosh, one of these days, months or years, Brett Favre will announce his retirement from the National Football League.

But he didn't do it Wednesday in the Phoenix Convention Center, media headquarters for Super Bowl XLII.

"I haven't decided yet," said Favre, who was there as the FedEx Air Award winner...
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Come on, Brett, just say it. You'll be back

Woop te doo, wake me when he's dead.
    Then I'll know his answer

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Sitting on the set with Mooch.. I think you got his answer, "I might be facing you next year from the other sideline".

Favre will be back next year, what I think he is trying to avoid is where Thompson and MM are with the QB decision.. I think Favre doesn't want to announce anything with out discussing it in detail with the GB staff, avoiding the preception that Front Office and Brett don't get along. Call it a mending of the fences of sorts.

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

"pack93z" wrote:
    Sitting on the set with Mooch.. I think you got his answer, "I might be facing you next year from the other sideline".

Favre will be back next year, what I think he is trying to avoid is where Thompson and MM are with the QB decision.. I think Favre doesn't want to announce anything with out discussing it in detail with the GB staff, avoiding the preception that Front Office and Brett don't get along. Call it a mending of the fences of sorts.
    I hope he comes back....it will be alot less fun to watch Aaron Rogers fail....

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

[img width=450 height=337]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/Userphotos/1/Oct07/10441_large.JPG[/img]

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"Prophet" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=337]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/Userphotos/1/Oct07/10441_large.JPG[/img]

That is a good picture of Brett and Donald Driver.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Who cares. Same old song and dance. He wants forever to say he is coming back and then he will just throw another pick in the playoffs anyways and lose the game.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:

Were thier fences that needed mending?
    ;D

Truth be told, I bet Ole Mac wants New Lord Favre gone before Ole Lord Favre re-emerges.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

what a shit head, just say it, if your that undecided then think long and hard about it with family and whatnot (couple weeks) and make your fucking decision.

Thanks josdin00

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

It really doesn't matter how long he takes to make the decision, the Packers have the QB set next in line.. so let him take some time. Not like we are QB shopping right now, and either way I think this is a year in which we pick a QB someplace in the middle rounds to backup Rodgers.

Personally, I will be happy either way, if he thinks it is time to "hang them up", then its time. After all the years of excitement, most good.. some bad, I be happy for him in his decision and will look forward to a new dawn in Packer football. Albeit a one that will be lacking a little of the Favre touch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast