Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas song

chubchub is offline Rookie

Christmas song

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    oh god now I know you're just stupid! You show me a team that hasn't had dissappointing seasons!! You're going to tell me that the Pack wins the super bowl every year?? Bunch of crap, you guys got let down last year too... just a little later then we did. Choking in the regular season or choking in the playoffs isn't that far apart. When you have a team that wins the super bowl every year then you can talk to me about dissappointment.
    TnT-YOU'RE WAY TOO YOUNG-WE'RE THE BIGGEST CHOKERS IN THE ENTIRE NFL. I'M A REALIST- I LOVE THE VIKINGS BUT WE CAN'T WIN THE BIG ONE. THE PACK HAS WON THREE SUPER BOWLS-WE'VE WON NONE-NUFF SAID.

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Christmas song

"chubchub" wrote:
    TnT-YOU'RE WAY TOO YOUNG-WE'RE THE BIGGEST CHOKERS IN THE ENTIRE NFL. I'M A REALIST- I LOVE THE VIKINGS BUT WE CAN'T WIN THE BIG ONE. THE PACK HAS WON THREE SUPER BOWLS-WE'VE WON NONE-NUFF SAID.
    Hey, chub...being a self-proclaimed "realist" doesn't mean you have to hang your head in shame and grovel to Packer fans. If not having a trophy means you think your team is nothing but a "choker", then maybe you'd look better in Bengals colors. Try to show some PRIDE in your team.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Christmas song

"GBFan" wrote:
    Come talk to me when you guys actually win a Super Bowl.
    It's a deal...see you in February!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Christmas song

"GBFan" wrote:
    seriously though, you guys look dumb making fun of the Pack. Is it jealousy? I don't know, maybe. It's like a Red Sox fan making fun of a Yankee fan. It just doesn't work. Packers have had more success than you guys, and when they have made it to the super bowl, they at least won it. You guys have probably suffered too much pain from this team, I give you credit for supporting them though, even after every dissapointing season.
    Quit thinking in the past. As of right now which team is better. don't tell me how many superbowls u have won because if i wanted to know that i'd just look it up. all that matters is the present and future. i don't give a crap if u've won 50 superbowls. we r still gonna beat the packers THIS YEAR! that's all that matters!!!

GBFan is offline Starter

Christmas song

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "GBFan" wrote:
    seriously though, you guys look dumb making fun of the Pack. Is it jealousy? I don't know, maybe. It's like a Red Sox fan making fun of a Yankee fan. It just doesn't work. Packers have had more success than you guys, and when they have made it to the super bowl, they at least won it. You guys have probably suffered too much pain from this team, I give you credit for supporting them though, even after every dissapointing season.
    Quit thinking in the past. As of right now which team is better. don't tell me how many superbowls u have won because if i wanted to know that i'd just look it up. all that matters is the present and future. i don't give a crap if u've won 50 superbowls. we r still gonna beat the packers THIS YEAR! that's all that matters!!!
    You guys say the same thing every year. In all honesty though, the Vikes do have a good team. Should be a great season.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Christmas song

Can you say chubchub is a closet packer fan/pretendable viking fan??? ALl i hear from him is pessimistic things and no optimistic things. I wont go into detail since people know him really well already.

I havent found one optimistic thing he has said about our team. And even when he finally does say something optimistic about our team, he wont say it on a consistent basis. ITs a 95% guarantee if he doesnt change himself. :roll:

Strange he says hes hopeful for our team but never says anything good.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Christmas song

[quote="hawaiianvike21"]Can you say chubchub is a closet packer fan/pretendable viking fan???

YES! Hawaiian I would say you have hit the nail on the head :thumbleft:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Christmas song

What does my age have to do with anything chub chub.... I can guarantee you I won't be come the bitter cynical fan that you are. I'm gonna be 80 and still in love with the vikings and still looking forward to every season thinking that its gonna be the year... even if they have still never won a super bowl.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Christmas song

Yeah, chubchub, I've said it before and I'll say it again, whose side are you on anyways? You are the type of person that rips on everything about "your team" because then if they choke or lose you can say "I told you so." If they happen to win a championship you are the type of person to say "yeah, we're the best ever." You are a typical bandwagoner and a pessimist, not a realist!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123