RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Cheese Head birth control

After having their 11th child, a Green Bay Wisconsin couple decided that 11 were enough, as they could not afford a larger bed or a new trailer. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.
    The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem, but it was expensive. A less costly alternative,
    said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb, light it, put it in an empty beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.
    The cheese head said to the doctor, I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me. Trust me, said the doctor.
    So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count
    At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.
    This procedure also works in Detroit, Chicago, parts of Texas, and in Philadelphia. :lol:

WWBGD

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Cheese Head birth control

Ha ha! That is so fitting! :lol:

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"RK" wrote:
    After having their 11th child, a Green Bay Wisconsin couple decided that 11 were enough, as they could not afford a larger bed or a new trailer. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.
    The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem, but it was expensive. A less costly alternative,
    said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb, light it, put it in an empty beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.
    The cheese head said to the doctor, I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me. Trust me, said the doctor.
    So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count
    At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.
    This procedure also works in Detroit, Chicago, parts of Texas, and in Philadelphia. :lol:
    Most definately in Philly!

HA HA HA funny! :lol: :thumbleft:
    You republican whore!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

lol, thats awsome! :lol: :grin:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

lol! I've read that before, but it's still funny!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

It's like Bob Barker says at the end of every one of his broadcasts of "The Price is Right":

"Remember to help control the Packer fan population...Have your nearest Packer fan spayed or neutered." :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE