Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Can Philly beatup GB!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I won't tell, if you won't!

(P.S. I would give it to my girl to put it in MY beer, I wouldn't do it to her! So technically I would know about it. Just in case you thought I was going to put it in her beer)
    I was referring to transporting through the mails!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Can Philly beatup GB!

That's what I thought cajun. I was just making sure!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Can Philly beatup GB!

"mrdrae" wrote:
    If the Packers play their best game and philadelphia plays their best game, the Packers will win.
    I doubt that! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mrdrae is offline Rookie

Can Philly beatup GB!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "mrdrae" wrote:
    If the Packers play their best game and philadelphia plays their best game, the Packers will win.
    I doubt that! :lol:
    What are you thinking?

You don't think that Favre's best game won't beat Mccrabs best game? That should be a given. Farve is old but I would take his best performance over Mccrabs anyday. As for T.O.ast Al Harris will hold him to low numbers just as he has always done. Al was aquired specifcally for players like T.O.ast and Al is only getting better.

The running game will be the key to victory for the Pack. If philly plays great Run D, I don't think they will be able to stop GB, even on a mediocre day. Unless the Packers just completely fall apart this should be a fairly easy victory. :roll:
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Can Philly beatup GB!

I think philly is a little hyped up...Vikings should have won that game on monday night but didnt...But I still think they take it to the cheeseheads(I always wondered why this was a good thing)

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Can Philly beatup GB!

man do I pray thay can whack [-o<
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Can Philly beatup GB!

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    "skogs02" wrote:
    GB is not as good as their record

Becarful not to confuse wishful thinking with obvious facts...
    Yeah...then we'd have to start calling you a Packer fan...

Caine

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Can Philly beatup GB!

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    How is Green Bay not as good as their record? Do you have anything to support that? I mean, give me a break...They have beaten almost every team they have supposed to...If thats the case, Minnesota is not as good as their record...

On another note, revenge is a great motivator. That is why Green Bay will be so amped to play this game. I can very easily see Philly coming out very flat after winning their division last Sunday. Now, revenge will motivate the Vikes against the Pack on XMas eve, however don't forget the Pack will have plenty to be amped about in that game seeing how it is potentially a division championship game. The only thing Philly is playing for is Home Field...Green Bay is fighting for a division championship and a playoff spot...There is a little bit more at stake for the Pack than Philly...As for the Vikes, yes they will have revenge...but the same thing will be at stake.

During GB's 6 game winning streak they have only beaten 1 team with a winning record and that was the Vikes (the refs handed you the game) and GB had to win 2 games with field goals at the end of the game.

So the Pack have not been world beaters as much as benefactors of a week schedule!

Philly beats your team, and beats them up! :tongue:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

Can Philly beatup GB!

Asking for proof to support someone's opinion that a team is overrated?? Classic

The Eagles have a serious pass rush something Favre hasn't faced much this year. Thier D cord is one of the best he mixes in stuff that no one has seen in ways that are not predictable. Kearse is heating up he is really clicking right now. The backers are young and fast, and will be in Favre's face all day.

And when Favre has a decision to make he usually doesn't err on the side of conservative he will just huck the ball up there for grabs. You guys only think the Eagles are overrated because of the Mcnabb/TO press. Well that isn't how they have been winning games. It has been with solid D. They have a solid D and a Good O.

I anticipate a loss for the pack. Philly's D will bring it the D cord will be sure of that. They also have a solid run game to back up the passing attack. The TE's are some of the best in the league.

Two keys to the game, variables if you will:
    Will Favre's err's be heroic and land in the hands of GB.

And can GB's D hold off the short pass game, contain chunky soup man, and contain the run.

Answer no to either = Philly Win

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Can Philly beatup GB!

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "gang_green" wrote:
    No...Green Bay has an excellent chance to win this game. I think they've been waiting for a chance at revenge all season long. Philly is not as good as their record.
    True this game could go either way. It is going to depend on which way the ball bounces. Philly could really have atleast 2 more losses. Clevelend and Minnesota very well could have been losses.

Why aren't we talking about the Bears?

I don't care if GB wins. If this scenario goes down as a GB win. The end of the season looks like this:

Philly 14-2
    Atlanta 14-2
    Minn 12-4
    GB 11-5

How do you like those Purple Apples?

If that scenario plays out and say, Seattle finishes 10-6 or 9-7 to win the NFC West, and the Saints run the table and finish 9-7 or maybe even 8-8 to grab the final playoff spot, the seeding would be:

1. Eagles
    2. Falcons
    3. Vikings
    4. Seahawks
    5. Packers
    6. Saints

The wildcard round would be:

6-Saints at 3-Vikings
    5-Packers at 4-Seahawks

I could see us spanking the Saints, or just about any of the teams likely to finish with the #6 seed. The Packers could probably pull one out at Seattle.

That would lead to this divistional round:

#3 Vikings at #2 Falcons
    #5 Packers at #1 Eagles

Let's say we beat the Falcons, because I know we can win in a dome on the road, especially with Moss healthy. Let's also say the Packers upset the Eagles.

The NFC Championship game would be at home against the Pack:

Vikings 38, Packers 13

Vikings crush the Packers, go to the superbowl.

How's that sound.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast