Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Can Philly beatup GB!

"gang_green" wrote:
    No...Green Bay has an excellent chance to win this game. I think they've been waiting for a chance at revenge all season long. Philly is not as good as their record.
    True this game could go either way. It is going to depend on which way the ball bounces. Philly could really have atleast 2 more losses. Clevelend and Minnesota very well could have been losses.

Why aren't we talking about the Bears?

I don't care if GB wins. If this scenario goes down as a GB win. The end of the season looks like this:

Philly 14-2
    Atlanta 14-2
    Minn 12-4
    GB 11-5

How do you like those Purple Apples?

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Can Philly beatup GB!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I doubt it, unfortunately.
    VKG... you have waaaaaaaay too much faith in the Packers... what does your gf put in your beer??
    It will be a close game, but Philly will win!
    I can tell you what she doesn't put in my beer.........rufies (sp?). I wish!! haha
    LOL!! I'll mail you some for Christmas and you can give it to her

gang_green is offline Training Camp

Re: Can Philly beatup GB!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "gang_green" wrote:
    No...Green Bay has an excellent chance to win this game. I think they've been waiting for a chance at revenge all season long. Philly is not as good as their record.
    If revenge is the great motivator, then look out Pack come Christmas Eve...based on what you are saying, you are basically admitting that the Vikings have an excellent chance to beat the Pack Dec. 24 (plus add in the home field advantage)...sounds like you think that the Vikings will win the game!
    Getting a chance to get a little revenge on a team you dominated in the playoffs, but still lost to (which cost you a shot at the superbowl) is a little different than the Vikings wanting revenge for a regular season loss to the Packers. I'm sure the Vikings would like a little "revenge" against the Cardinals for the way last season ended.

As far as the Pack/Vikes game on Christmas eve...that game could go either way, but if the Packers come in and play their style of ball and don't turn the ball over, yes, they'll have an excellent shot of winning that one too.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Can Philly beatup GB!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    VKG... you have waaaaaaaay too much faith in the Packers... what does your gf put in your beer??
    I can tell you what she doesn't put in my beer.........rufies (sp?). I wish!! haha
    Merry Christmas, TO ME!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Can Philly beatup GB!

"skogs02" wrote:
    GB is not as good as their record

Becarful not to confuse wishful thinking with obvious facts...
    3 Straight Division Champs

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Can Philly beatup GB!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Be careful...I think that is a federal offense!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Can Philly beatup GB!

I won't tell, if you won't!

(P.S. I would give it to my girl to put it in MY beer, I wouldn't do it to her! So technically I would know about it. Just in case you thought I was going to put it in her beer)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Can Philly beatup GB!

A lot of the experts say that the team most likely to be able to beat the Eagles is the Packers. This will be able to see if that holds true. I feel that this game could go either way. Hopefully, the Packer win streak will come to an end.
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Can Philly beatup GB!

How is Green Bay not as good as their record? Do you have anything to support that? I mean, give me a break...They have beaten almost every team they have supposed to...If thats the case, Minnesota is not as good as their record...

On another note, revenge is a great motivator. That is why Green Bay will be so amped to play this game. I can very easily see Philly coming out very flat after winning their division last Sunday. Now, revenge will motivate the Vikes against the Pack on XMas eve, however don't forget the Pack will have plenty to be amped about in that game seeing how it is potentially a division championship game. The only thing Philly is playing for is Home Field...Green Bay is fighting for a division championship and a playoff spot...There is a little bit more at stake for the Pack than Philly...As for the Vikes, yes they will have revenge...but the same thing will be at stake.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

mrdrae is offline Rookie

Can Philly beatup GB!

If the Packers play their best game and philadelphia plays their best game, the Packers will win.
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast