PackOne is offline Rookie

Bust Out Your PHOTOSHOP Skillz

If the Brett Favre soap opera ends with a trade to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, we'd like to illustrate it on JSOnline with help from our readers.

Anyone out there who knows their way around Photoshop (or some similar photo-editing software) and who has a fun idea for a photo illustration - and the ability to create it - we're interested in what you've got. If we get enough submissions, we'll put together a gallery for all to enjoy (or fume over). We also may feature one or two on our Packers home page.

We'd need your photo illustrations in a high-quality jpeg format. You can e-mail it to [email protected]. Please include your name and location.

Re: Bust Out Your PHOTOSHOP Skillz

"PackOne" wrote:
    If the Brett Favre soap opera ends with a trade to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, we'd like to illustrate it on JSOnline with help from our readers.

Anyone out there who knows their way around Photoshop (or some similar photo-editing software) and who has a fun idea for a photo illustration - and the ability to create it - we're interested in what you've got. If we get enough submissions, we'll put together a gallery for all to enjoy (or fume over). We also may feature one or two on our Packers home page.

We'd need your photo illustrations in a high-quality jpeg format. You can e-mail it to [email protected]. Please include your name and location.

Thanks anyway, but I think I'd rather kick myself in the nuts than focus anymore of my time on this stupid story.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"getyourrollon!" wrote:
    Thanks anyway, but I think I'd rather kick myself in the nuts than focus anymore of my time on this stupid story.
    Truer words have not been spoken.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"getyourrollon!" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:

can I help?

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

That paper sucks.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

I would have rather seen something done with this.....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"