Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Brett Favre Foils Al-Qaeda Plot to Bomb Brett Favre

[size=12pt]Brett Favre Foils Al-Qaeda Plot to Bomb Brett Favre[/size]

Terrorists struck at America’s greatest treasure today, detonating a bomb that was placed under Brett Favre’s truck. But the national hero snuffed out the blast with his legendary throwing arm, sparing himself and others from serious injury or death.

“The JFK assassination, the Challenger explosion, these were all great national tragedies – Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!” said NFL broadcaster Chris Berman. “But rooting for Brett Favre is like rooting for America, it just is. And had he been felled, I doubt our country could ever truly recover. Bumbling, stumbling, fumbling!”

President Bush said Favre has been the primary target of terrorists for years.

“Brett Favre is America,” said President Bush. “No one believed we could thread the needle of freedom through the triple coverage of oppression, but we did. And today we stand aging and wiser, yet still a kid at heart. This is why evil-doers wish Brett Favre harm. He is everything that is great about America – but then multiplied by a thousand and covered in rugged stubble. Taking him down is the only thing that would truly hurt this country, and the terrorists know it. And no amount of prescription painkillers would dull that pain.”

The attack on Favre came this afternoon as he was about to leave the team’s facility following practice. The heroic gunslinger spotted a time bomb stuck in his pick-up truck’s wheel well, but decided to cover the bomb with his hulking hand instead of discarding it. The huge blast left Favre’s truck a smoking heap of metal, but made no mark on his hand.

“I haven’t missed a start in my career due to injury and Al-Qaeda thinks a little car bomb is going to hurt me?” Favre asked. “If they believe that, I’ve got some swamp land in Mississippi to sell them. No, seriously, I have lots of swamp land I can sell.”

Packers head coach Mike McCarthy says the bomb scene was vintage Favre.

“People asked me why Brett didn’t just grab the bomb and throw it far out of the way before it blew up,” said McCarthy. “Well, the answer to that is simple. Brett Favre never plays it safe. He never throws it away. In fact, he’d be more likely to throw a bomb into a group of three or four children than to throw it away.”
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Brett Favre Foils Al-Qaeda Plot to Bomb Brett Favre

Jezzzz, he was in a real pickle. Glad he foiled that attempt.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Brett Favre never plays it safe. He never throws it away. In fact, he’d be more likely to throw a bomb into a group of three or four children than to throw it away.”

LMAO!

Nobody can stop Favre!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Instant classic.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Next time they should just put the bomb up his ass... ;D

I'de like to see Favre go after that one....
    ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"NordicNed" wrote:
    Next time they should just put the bomb up his ass... ;D

I'de like to see Favre go after that one....
    ;D
    I think they tried but Madden's head got in the way ;D

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Maybe it is just me, but poking humor around terrorism just doesn't cut it for me.

Funny punch line at the end though, but for the Pack I will take all the good that Brett brings with the bad.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"pack93z" wrote:
    Maybe it is just me, but poking humor around terrorism just doesn't cut it for me.

Funny punch line at the end though, but for the Pack I will take all the good that Brett brings with the bad.
    What's wrong with laughing at terrorists?
    Is this the week when brett finally gets the record?

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    What's wrong with laughing at terrorists?
    Is this the week when brett finally gets the record?
    It is just my take on it about terrorism, as far as the record goes, yes this probably will be the week with that secondary of Washington's.

I don't think it is offensive or anything, but with the amount of people around the world killed at the hands of terrorism, is it really something to joke upon? Like I said, just my take, nothing more.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I just found out that girl you were sleeping with has AIDS.

But I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance.

Is that innapropriate too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast