Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BRETT FAVRE DAY

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

BRETT FAVRE DAY

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    "DoubleDown11" wrote:
    Are they handing out free Vicodin?
    I don't understand this childish humor. Its ok to say this, but not to bring up running over a cop, mary jane, or any other countless things Moss did??? This type of "joke" is what is wrong with society today. Talk about living in the past.... this was back in 95, 9 years ago....
    If this was an Anti-Rush Limbaugh site I would say the same thing! You are a Packer Fan talking about living in the past...
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

BRETT FAVRE DAY

I didn't hear a thing about Brett Favre day until I got home and my gf told me about it. I can't wait til all my students celebrate this stupid ass "holiday" for the next 30 years at school!! Hopefully it will be forgotten as soon as he retires! But I doubt it since packer fans forget nothing from the past!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

BRETT FAVRE DAY

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    "DoubleDown11" wrote:
    I don't understand this childish humor. Its ok to say this, but not to bring up running over a cop, mary jane, or any other countless things Moss did??? This type of "joke" is what is wrong with society today. Talk about living in the past.... this was back in 95, 9 years ago....
    Who said you can't bring up what Moss did previously? Although, it wasn't a cop - the media screwed that up - it was a "Parking Monitor"...sort of like the old Meter Maids. And the reason he wasn't charged with a felony was two fold:

1: He had no intent to harm (and caused no harm).
    2: She waaaaaay overstepped her authority.

As for the Vicodin...I thought that was what the "V" in "MVP" stood for???? "More Vicodin Please". Am I wrong? :P

As for teh stinkin' "Brett Favre Day"....grrrrrrrr...St. Louis isn't helping me out here at ALL.

GO RAMS.

Caine

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

BRETT FAVRE DAY

How about the infamous dump heard around the world that doesn't get talked about by Davenport? Get over it packman.

BRETT FAVRE DAY

Now I have heard it all. I didn't even know about this until i just logged in on this site. Then again, I don't watch local news or listen to any packer crap around here. It just makes me sick.

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

BRETT FAVRE DAY

Maybe those Cheeta heads should look into the record book and see that Jim Marshall of the MINNESOTA VIKINGS holds the all-time RECORD (272) for consecutive starts. And he got banged around every play around unlike Mr. Prissy Boy himself, who will get a penalty if someone touches his thumb.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

BRETT FAVRE DAY

Good call Toss2Moss, and second on the list at 240 is Mick Tinglehoff!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

BRETT FAVRE DAY

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    "DoubleDown11" wrote:
    What's good for the goose...you started it...the Vicodin crack (no pun intended) is just retaliation. Also, you gotta understand that so many different personalities read your post and respond in different ways. What one Vikings poster sees as offensive, another will just laugh off...don't impute one Viking poster's remarks for the opinion of all Viking posters...that is why we all chime in with our different opinions, because we all see it differently. I, for instance, will just fire back and not worry too much about what you say...it isn't really that big a deal anyway...Favre and Moss don't read our comments anyway, so it doesn't really matter what we think to either of them. Get off your soapbox, dude...you don't exactly come to the table with unclean hands either!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

BRETT FAVRE DAY

The next Brett Favre day is in Minneslowta. It is scheduled for Dec 24th

Please come and celebrate.
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

BRETT FAVRE DAY

"Eyesore" wrote:
    The next Brett Favre day is in Minneslowta. It is scheduled for Dec 24th

Please come and celebrate.
    You got the wrong memo...the corrected one should read "The next Crush Brett Favre day is Dec. 24 in the Metrodome."
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast