Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Brett, Brett, Brett...

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    You're a stupid fucking hypocrite you ass-bag. We say it and you say it, it's all part of sore-loserism.

Turtle soup you know you should have lost and so does the rest of the country you lame as f*ck!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

GopherAndPackFan is offline Training Camp

Brett, Brett, Brett...

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    You're a stupid fucking hypocrite you ass-bag. We say it and you say it, it's all part of sore-loserism.

Turtle soup you know you should have lost and so does the rest of the country you lame as f*ck!

Top of the division, baby

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Brett, Brett, Brett...

Have you seen the press on that fumble dude? Even your own fans admit that we had the ball and that the game would have been completely different if the refs didn't make a sh*t call. Even fans outside of our division are angry about it! Its not just a "bad call," its a shit call that would only happen 1 in every 18912094309583 games. That kind of a call should not happen in the NFL, and I along with fans all over the US think something should be done about it.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Re: Brett, Brett, Brett...

"GopherAndPackFan" wrote:
    15-23, 200 yards as we speak, 4 touchdowns. Where are all you haters now?

Just wondering, how is PackStomp 2k4 going? And since you guys were wondering before, we seem to be enjoying this "division cellar" a lot.
    take a look at Daunte's stats, much better than Fav'Ray's.........
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Brett, Brett, Brett...

all the packer fans ive talked to at work and stuff arent as blind as these idiots on here apparently. they all know it was a fumble that they lost. atleast they can admit it. it makes sense that a guy named steele was the one to come up with the ball, since the vikes got robbed.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Brett, Brett, Brett...

Let's move on from this game my Viking bretheren. The Packer posters who are here now were not here when they were 1 and 4. They most likely represent some of the Packer fans who left Lambeau in the 3rd quarter of the Titans game. Now there winning and here they come. Which proves my point exactly, is that Packer fans are without a doubt the biggest bandwagon fans I know. I don't say this because I'm a Viking fan, I say it because it's the truth. Like my buddy (pack fan) who still thinks Green Bays head coach is Linde Infante and wears a Sterling sharpe Jersey the day after the Pack wins.

You see it's easy being a Packer fan. When there down and out like they were for 20 years prior to the mid 90's...they always have history to fall back on. Championship this Championship that blah blah blah. But you see there's nothing harder then being a fan of the Minnesota Vikings...I repeat nothing! It takes pride, fidelity, and a strong heart. So to all my loyal viking fans who come here just remember it takes a very unique person to be one of us. We will see the Pack again...I've bookmarked and saved every single post they have made.

Skol Vikes!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Brett, Brett, Brett...

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Let's move on from this game my Viking bretheren. The Packer posters who are here now were not here when they were 1 and 4. They most likely represent some of the Packer fans who left Lambeau in the 3rd quarter of the Titans game. Now there winning and here they come. Which proves my point exactly, is that Packer fans are without a doubt the biggest bandwagon fans I know. I don't say this because I'm a Viking fan, I say it because it's the truth. Like my buddy (pack fan) who still thinks Green Bays head coach is Linde Infante and wears a Sterling sharpe Jersey the day after the Pack wins.

You see it's easy being a Packer fan. When there down and out like they were for 20 years prior to the mid 90's...they always have history to fall back on. Championship this Championship that blah blah blah. But you see there's nothing harder then being a fan of the Minnesota Vikings...I repeat nothing! It takes pride, fidelity, and a strong heart. So to all my loyal viking fans who come here just remember it takes a very unique person to be one of us. We will see the Pack again...I've bookmarked and saved every single post they have made.

Skol Vikes!
    Isn't Lindy Infante Brett Favray's cry coach? :cry: :cry: :cry: Waaaaah!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

GBFan is offline Starter

Brett, Brett, Brett...

funny. YOU say that the Packers have the biggest bunch of bandwagon fans ever. Yet they are always put in the same category as the Red Sox for having some of the most loyal fans ever. The bandwagon fans you talk about are probably viking fans who converted to Packer fans when they couldn't stand the Vikes choking it up. When the Packers struggled, they went back to being Viking fans.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Brett, Brett, Brett...

"GBFan" wrote:
    funny. YOU say that the Packers have the biggest bunch of bandwagon fans ever. Yet they are always put in the same category as the Red Sox for having some of the most loyal fans ever. The bandwagon fans you talk about are probably viking fans who converted to Packer fans when they couldn't stand the Vikes choking it up. When the Packers struggled, they went back to being Viking fans.
    well shit you guys do have a lot of bandwagoners. COme on. WHere was all the fans after the 1-4 start??? NOwhere. A ton of them were calling it a season already and the biggest embarrassment to the team after gettting whooped by the titans on mnf. Everyone was jumping off the wagon and looking foward to next season. Dont deny it.

when we were that bad in 02 or 02, our stadium still filled up, sold out and had fans buzzing around despite many losses, close closses too.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

GopherAndPackFan is offline Training Camp

Brett, Brett, Brett...

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "GBFan" wrote:
    well shit you guys do have a lot of bandwagoners. COme on. WHere was all the fans after the 1-4 start??? NOwhere. A ton of them were calling it a season already and the biggest embarrassment to the team after gettting whooped by the titans on mnf. Everyone was jumping off the wagon and looking foward to next season. Dont deny it.

when we were that bad in 02 or 02, our stadium still filled up, sold out and had fans buzzing around despite many losses, close closses too.
    Ok, you obviously don't know what banwagon fan is. It isn't someone who doesn't talk shit when their team sucks, it's someone who jumps from team to team. If a bandwagoner was what you say it is, then every fan in the history of sports would be a bandwagoner. Nobody shows up and says "haha you guys suck" when their team is doing worse, NOBODY. And last year after the collapse, Vikings fans disappeared from this forum, including webmaster, for like a week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast