Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Beware my Friends.. If you sign Favre...

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I love that Packer fans have turned on Favre. I wonder how many Favre tattoos there are in Packer nation?
    Favre was like family in cheeseland, the ultimate hero. There will be many tears shed when Favre and the Vikings defeat the Pack twice in 09.
    I wonder how many will turn on by say, week 6, after he screws up his 4th game, AD isn't getting the ball and we are basically out of it for the season.

I know I am gonna have a great time posting my favorite post....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

;D
    And you are promising to post the same thing if the team goes south with Sage or TJ are starting?
    I am.
    See the difference between you and me is that I am not sold on any of our QB's this year, and that includes LNAD.

But guess what, I think the team is good enough around them to win regardless as long as the QB stays in the scheme.

I just don't think LNAD will stay in the scheme.

Ohhh, he will to begin with, but eventually the guy that started the Dallas game or threw that last pass in the NFC Championship game or the guy who's arm gave out on him last year could in all reality emerge.

Again, all so very sad.
    :'(
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I love that Packer fans have turned on Favre. I wonder how many Favre tattoos there are in Packer nation?
    Favre was like family in cheeseland, the ultimate hero. There will be many tears shed when Favre and the Vikings defeat the Pack twice in 09.
    I wonder how many will turn on by say, week 6, after he screws up his 4th game, AD isn't getting the ball and we are basically out of it for the season.

;D
    And you are promising to post the same thing if the team goes south with Sage or TJ are starting?
    I am.
    See the difference between you and me is that I am not sold on any of our QB's this year, and that includes LNAD.

But guess what, I think the team is good enough around them to win regardless as long as the QB stays in the scheme.

Ohhh, he will to begin with, but eventually the guy that started the Dallas game or threw that last pass in the NFC Championship game or the guy who's arm gave out on him last year could in all reality emerge.

Again, all so very sad.
    Get prepared for [s]Childress'[/s] Favre's NAO

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=jmcdon00 link=topic=51679.msg956935#msg956935 date=1244662240]

;D
    I am.

Again, all so very sad.
    [/quote]

Can't be any worse than the KAO...

Caine

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Caine" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=51679.msg957182#msg957182 date=1244722811]

;D
    I am.

Again, all so very sad.
    [/quote]

Can't be any worse than the KAO...

Caine
    [/quote]

And definetly not worse than the " TJ WANNABEAQB SHOW "

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

;D
    I am.

Again, all so very sad.
    That is not where we are different.

I personally am not sold on any of the three either. All three come with problems that I wish we were not having to deal with but the fact is we are.

Where we are different is that while I have been pissed at the scheme and the lack of the productivity and not happy with the coach who has been responsible for the talent he has brought in and the scheme, you have been the biggest backer of the coach and the scheme over the past few years. Now you are the one questioning the coach and the funny thing is brett is the best QB the team could bring in to fit this particular offense that I hate and you have supported ;D That is sad ;D ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

;D
    I am.

Again, all so very sad.
    That is not where we are different.

I personally am not sold on any of the three either. All three come with problems that I wish we were not having to deal with but the fact is we are.

Where we are different is that while I have been pissed at the scheme and the lack of the productivity and not happy with the coach who has been responsible for the talent he has brought in and the scheme, you have been the biggest backer of the coach and the scheme over the past few years. Now you are the one questioning the coach and the funny thing is brett is the best QB the team could bring in to fit this particular offense that I hate and you have supported ;D That is sad ;D ;D
    [/quote]
    Love the scheme and yes, I even backed the Chiller until early (bout week 5) of last year.
    Now, not so much.

What I don't want though, is to change the HC if it means we will bring in someone who will change the scheme, and thus, start the rebuilding process again.

For now, I want to see the Chiller get this team ready to roll right out of the gate but I doubt that will happen, as I think we are gonna start slow again.

As to LNAD and the scheme, yes, probably 5 years ago I wouldn't worry about his skills.
    Now, I am a bit worried he doesn't have it in the tank (arm) anymore.
    If that is in fact the case, my guess, people will blame the Chiller for LNAD's deficienies and like Manginious, he will be fired.

Win Win for you I would think.
    I so, I think that is even more sad than what you percieve is sad for me.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678