Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76
  1. #11
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: Beware my Friends.. If you sign Favre...

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I know at least one fan who won't flip flop.
    ;D
    Are you sure you aren't going to buy that Purple # 4?

    Can't wait to see the Jet/Packer type gushing upon his feet..
    ;D
    I won't even watch the Vikes play one game so I won't care or buy what number he wears My Sexy Little Pixie.



    Guess I need to go start checking out the Bengals roster a bit more so I know who I will be cheering for.
    ;D
    Oh stop it!!!
    You KNOW you can't stay away.
    It's like putting a chocolate cake in a room full of fatties...they know they don't need it, and they know they shouldn't eat it....but it just feels so good to be bad.

    Besides, Ultra will finally be able to dye his original Brett Favre game jersey purple....that should be worth something right there...

    Caine
    Marr is just talking trash he's not going anywhere...
    Oh, I know that...but it sure is fun to tweak his nose a bit when he goes off on his "I hate Favre" rampages...

    I think he's secretly a fan club member, and I bet he's even read the book...

    Caine

  2. #12
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Beware my Friends.. If you sign Favre...

    "Caine" wrote:
    Oh, I know that...but it sure is fun to tweak his nose a bit when he goes off on his "I hate Favre" rampages...

    I think he's secretly a fan club member, and I bet he's even read the book...

    Caine
    Could it be that he is as big of Fan as the other recently retired one.. Mr. Madden.
    ;D

    It would udderly piss Marrdro off if he has to praise Favre for pulling out a Viking victory...
    to me, it would be priceless.

  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Beware my Friends.. If you sign Favre...

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I know at least one fan who won't flip flop.
    ;D
    Are you sure you aren't going to buy that Purple # 4?

    Can't wait to see the Jet/Packer type gushing upon his feet..
    ;D
    I won't even watch the Vikes play one game so I won't care or buy what number he wears my friend.

    Marty - and this is said with all the respect I can muster - that is pathetic.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: Beware my Friends.. If you sign Favre...

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    Oh, I know that...but it sure is fun to tweak his nose a bit when he goes off on his "I hate Favre" rampages...

    I think he's secretly a fan club member, and I bet he's even read the book...

    Caine
    Could it be that he is as big of Fan as the other recently retired one.. Mr. Madden.
    ;D

    It would udderly piss Marrdro off if he has to praise Favre for pulling out a Viking victory...
    to me, it would be priceless.
    Well, I'm not sure if he has a Madden caliber fetish....not like the one Ultra has anyway...let's just say that I think Marrdro secretly likes to stand in front of a mirror wearing a purple t-shirt taht he's stenciled a white 4 onto and say in his best southern drawl, "Awww, shucks, Fellers.
    I'm plumb glad that we won our third straight Superbowl, but I really have to retire this time.
    Me and my buddy Marrdro are a goin' fishin'
    "

    Caine

  5. #15
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Beware my Friends.. If you sign Favre...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I know at least one fan who won't flip flop.
    ;D
    Are you sure you aren't going to buy that Purple # 4?

    Can't wait to see the Jet/Packer type gushing upon his feet..
    ;D
    I won't even watch the Vikes play one game so I won't care or buy what number he wears My Sexy Little Pixie.

    Marty - and this is said with all the respect I can muster - that is pathetic.

    =Z=
    I know my friend.
    Just can't forgive and forget that easy.


    On a side note, watching him play for the Jets last year was almost enjoyable.
    Sure wish he would have been a bit more like his old self.
    Back in the day he was great.
    I will in no way ever try to take that away from him.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Beware my Friends.. If you sign Favre...

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I know at least one fan who won't flip flop.
    ;D
    Are you sure you aren't going to buy that Purple # 4?

    Can't wait to see the Jet/Packer type gushing upon his feet..
    ;D
    I won't even watch the Vikes play one game so I won't care or buy what number he wears My Sexy Little Pixie.

    Marty - and this is said with all the respect I can muster - that is pathetic.
    I know my friend.
    Just can't forgive and forget that easy.


    On a side note, watching him play for the Jets last year was almost enjoyable.
    Sure wish he would have been a bit more like his old self.
    Back in the day he was great.
    I will in no way ever try to take that away from him.
    You, of all people, should understand that the NFL is a business.
    You take the player - no matter who he is - that gives you the best chance to win a Super Bowl.
    Now - I, personally, do NOT believe that player is Brett Favre.
    But IF the Vikings signed him, I would support him as long as he wears the Purple and Gold.

    Did you stop supporting the Vikings when Jim McMahon played here?
    Same diff, to me.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Beware my Friends.. If you sign Favre...

    "Caine" wrote:
    Well, I'm not sure if he has a Madden caliber fetish....not like the one Ultra has anyway...let's just say that I think Marrdro secretly likes to stand in front of a mirror wearing a purple t-shirt taht he's stenciled a white 4 onto and say in his best southern drawl, "Awww, shucks, Fellers.
    I'm plumb glad that we won our third straight Superbowl, but I really have to retire this time.
    Me and my buddy Marrdro are a goin' fishin'
    "

    Caine
    Absolute Classic.. truly laughing upon reading it. +1.

    Wonder if he tweaks his nipples at the same time.


    Well Done.

  8. #18
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: Beware my Friends.. If you sign Favre...

    "Caine" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    Oh, I know that...but it sure is fun to tweak his nose a bit when he goes off on his "I hate Favre" rampages...

    I think he's secretly a fan club member, and I bet he's even read the book...

    Caine
    Could it be that he is as big of Fan as the other recently retired one.. Mr. Madden.
    ;D

    It would udderly piss Marrdro off if he has to praise Favre for pulling out a Viking victory...
    to me, it would be priceless.
    Well, I'm not sure if he has a Madden caliber fetish....not like the one Ultra has anyway...let's just say that I think Marrdro secretly likes to stand in front of a mirror wearing a purple t-shirt taht he's stenciled a white 4 onto and say in his best southern drawl, "Awww, shucks, Fellers.
    I'm plumb glad that we won our third straight Superbowl, but I really have to retire this time.
    Me and my buddy Marrdro are a goin' fishin'
    "

    Caine
    Caine if I had a spreadsheet, I would move you up it.

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Beware my Friends.. If you sign Favre...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=51679.msg941718#msg941718 date=1241020029]
    I know at least one fan who won't flip flop.
    ;D
    Are you sure you aren't going to buy that Purple # 4?

    Can't wait to see the Jet/Packer type gushing upon his feet..
    ;D
    I won't even watch the Vikes play one game so I won't care or buy what number he wears My Sexy Little Pixie.

    Marty - and this is said with all the respect I can muster - that is pathetic.
    I know My Sexy Little Pixie.
    Just can't forgive and forget that easy.


    On a side note, watching him play for the Jets last year was almost enjoyable.
    Sure wish he would have been a bit more like his old self.
    Back in the day he was great.
    I will in no way ever try to take that away from him.
    You, of all people, should understand that the NFL is a business.
    You take the player - no matter who he is - that gives you the best chance to win a Super Bowl.
    Now - I, personally, do NOT believe that player is Brett Favre.
    But IF the Vikings signed him, I would support him as long as he wears the Purple and Gold.

    Did you stop supporting the Vikings when Jim McMahon played here?
    Same diff, to me.

    =Z=
    [/quote]
    For me its entertainment.
    I wouldn't be very entertained by watching the guy who has broke my heart so many times under center my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #20
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: Beware my Friends.. If you sign Favre...

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    Well, I'm not sure if he has a Madden caliber fetish....not like the one Ultra has anyway...let's just say that I think Marrdro secretly likes to stand in front of a mirror wearing a purple t-shirt taht he's stenciled a white 4 onto and say in his best southern drawl, "Awww, shucks, Fellers.
    I'm plumb glad that we won our third straight Superbowl, but I really have to retire this time.
    Me and my buddy Marrdro are a goin' fishin'
    "

    Caine
    Absolute Classic.. truly laughing upon reading it. +1.

    Wonder if he tweaks his nipples at the same time.


    Well Done.
    I really laughed out loud during reading it... The nipple part was icing on the cake.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Friends
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 10:14 PM
  2. Favre has no friends
    By juggalo6772 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 06:00 AM
  3. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 08:22 AM
  4. BEWARE!!!!
    By viqueenssuck2 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 07:15 PM
  5. Friends One and All
    By The Gap in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 11:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •