Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni

Re: The bell tolls for thee, Mr. Jolly

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Didn't this happen over a year ago now?
    I was wondering what came of it.

Purple Drank is some nasty pooh - it kills me what some people concoct to put in their bodies for a cheap high.
    What ever happened to good old beer and MJ?
    Why on earth would you look at prescription cough syrup and think "gol 'darnit I bet that would be fun to drink!"?
    Don't knock it until you've tried it.
    There are some things that are fair game to "knock" without ever trying. This is probably one of those.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=purple+drank

dfosterf is offline Coach

[url][http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/51061362.html/url]

I mentioned in the midst of a certain member of P.P.O. having some issues that Johnny Jolly had his case at least temporarily dismissed.
    The above link has some new revelations, one of which might seem relatively innocuous, but could spell real trouble for him (and the Pack).

The good news for Packer fans is that one of his fellow passengers has signed an affadavit stating that the sizzurp/purpledrank was his, not Jolly's.
    The bad news is that the prosecutors view the man in question as a thug and are not buying it.

The really bad news is that the article reveals something that was previously unknown, as near as I can tell.
    Jolly tested negative fir codeine, etc.---but he tested positive for pot.
    This just MIGHT subject him to the NFL drug policy (see Williams' wall legal/suspension trouble) vs. the personal conduct policy...or BOTH.

The question is if that "legal system" drug test is the same as an NFL test...drug policy-wise.

Formo is offline Team Alumni

"dfosterf" wrote:
    [url]'New' revelations on Jolly's case[http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/51061362.html/url]

I mentioned in the midst of a certain member of P.P.O. having some issues that Johnny Jolly had his case at least temporarily dismissed.
    The above link has some new revelations, one of which might seem relatively innocuous, but could spell real trouble for him (and the Pack).

The good news for Packer fans is that one of his fellow passengers has signed an affadavit stating that the sizzurp/purpledrank was his, not Jolly's.
    The bad news is that the prosecutors view the man in question as a thug and are not buying it.

The really bad news is that the article reveals something that was previously unknown, as near as I can tell.
    Jolly tested negative fir codeine, etc.---but he tested positive for pot.
    This just MIGHT subject him to the NFL drug policy (see Williams' wall legal/suspension trouble) vs. the personal conduct policy...or BOTH.

The question is if that "legal system" drug test is the same as an NFL test...drug policy-wise.

Fixed it for ya.

Oh, and sounds like Mr. Jolly is more of a winner than the Williams boys combined.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Vikefantam is offline Rookie

"NodakPaul" wrote:

Purple Drank is some nasty pooh - it kills me what some people concoct to put in their bodies for a cheap high.
    Why on earth would you look at prescription cough syrup and think "gol 'darnit I bet that would be fun to drink!"?
    I suppose because of the narcotic effect.
    I don't know about you guys but hydrocodone gives me energy.
    When I had my gallbladder taken out in the morning, I was out walking the dogs that night, high as a kite on Vicodin.
    The last codeine cough medicine I had back in February tasted like crap.
    I had to hold my nose shut when I took it, just to avoid the taste.
    What tastes even worse is liquid Imodium.
    Ewwww.
    An active addict will do anything for a high.
    I could never bring myself to try illicit drugs other than marijuana, basically because cocaine scared me to death and the thought of sticking a needle in my vein about makes me want to pass out.
    Oh, and I'm a chronic insomniac.
    I can hallucinate well enough on my own after several nights of little or no sleep thank you.

Tammy

Vikefantam is offline Rookie

"PurpleTide" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

Taste more like Sprite to me. I don't do it but have tried it. I'll stick to beer, bloody marys and mary jane.
    +1 fella's, kinda frightening what kids will drink/huff, from under the sink, or the medicine cabinet.
    Heck, some huff poo now.
    I can't remember the process but I believe it involves putting your poo out in the son with urine?
    I could be wrong about the urine part.
    It's been awhile since I saw the special on it.
    Gross!
    Tammy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123