Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries
    ...Now THAT was a legitimate argument and complaint, which Caine has a long history of doing.

At least you aren't out 275 bucks, lol

We NFL owners do allow guests, lol

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Maybe they can use that money to buy some cheerleaders. Oh wait, they don't want scantily clad women, they are Packers.

PS. Since I know your the rare Packer fan that goes both ways maybe I could send you my old Vikings swimsuit calandar? It's really quite nice.
    Last edited by jmcdon00; 12-06-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Maybe they can use that money to buy some cheerleaders. Oh wait, they don't want scantily clad women, they are Packers.

PS. Since I know your the rare Packer fan that goes both ways maybe I could send you my old Vikings swimsuit calandar? It's really quite nice.
    We had cheerleaders. We had cheerleaders 50 years before the Vikings were started.

Green Bay Packers Cheerleaders - Packers Cheerleaders - Golden Girls Cheerleaders

Personally I do not presently go both ways, but if you are availing yourself for review, kindly post a (rearview) pic for consideration, as the wife hasn't been all that forthcoming of late.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Uh oh defoster, it looks like ownership has some downsides.

You can now buy shares of the Packers, but with strings attached - Shutdown Corner - NFL*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

The purchase, of course, comes with a bevy of rules and restrictions. The website packersowner.com has a PDF that includes 12 pages of rules and restrictions and a four-page application for the stock purchase. Some of the rules wouldn't matter to the gift-giving crowd. It's highly doubtful, for instance, that anyone buying a stock certificate for a family member is going to own another professional football franchise. But buried in the fine print are some interesting restrictions and the steep fine that could accompany them:

The NFL Rules prohibit conduct by shareholders of NFL member clubs that is detrimental to the NFL, including [...] publicly criticizing any NFL member club or its management, employees.

If the Commissioner of the NFL (the "Commissioner") decides that a shareholder of an NFL member club has been guilty of conduct detrimental to the welfare of the NFL then, among other things, the Commissioner has the authority to fine such shareholder in an amount not in excess of $500,000 and/or require such shareholder to sell his or her stock. In addition, if the Commissioner determines that a shareholder has bet on the outcome or score of any game played in the NFL, among other things, then the Commissioner may fine such shareholder in an amount not in excess of $5,000 and/or require such shareholder to sell his or her stock.
    Now be nice or I will be forced to report you to the league office.

hahaha total WIN right there!

jmcdon00>Dfoster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12