Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries

Become an NFL owner for 250 dollars (plus shipping and handling)

Packers Stock Sale to Begin December 6

I'm sorry we cannot offer season tickets, as the delay is now well over the published 955 year wait.

NFL season ticket waiting lists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just about One Thousand Years. ( must be a lot of fair weather in Wisconsin, lol )

I hear you CAN get Vikings season tics immediately.
    Last edited by Dfoster; 12-03-2011 at 08:00 PM.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Hey Dfoster!

That stock is as worthless as that dirt they sold to Packer fans at $30.00 a pop.

Send me a check for $100 & I'll send you a pound of snow that came Lambeau Field along with a COA. Really it did!

LOL! Buying stock in an already *cough* public owned team?

Packer fans will fall for anything.

They'd eat yellow snow if they knew Rodgers was the one that made it.
    Last edited by singersp; 12-04-2011 at 10:31 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    It's 275. with handling.

Happy to pay it.

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    What is it they say about fool's and their money???... something to do with "easily parted" i believe..

Blog Entries
    I got no problem with your perspective. Your team may very well move as a result of that kind of thinking, imo, and I'd hope that you care about that more than I do, and I care about it quite a bit.

We shall see.

There are some subtle hints for perusal, though...

13 time World Champions
    Defending World Champions
    Undefeated through 12 games
    Current NFC North Champions with 4 games to go

These are subtle to a Viking fan, this I admit...

How 'bout this one?

If you bought the 1st of the 5 offerings of Packer stock you could sell your 5 buck investment for over 20 grand today. That isn't awful, imo., for what they were also told was a worthless piece of paper.

...And there will be no whining about taxpayers supporting rich owners buying Manhatten condos, no sucking from other teams via supplemental revenue sharing, no sitting in an embarassment of an NFL venue... From the smallest market in the NFL, by a factor of about ten, for cripes sake.

No threat of movement, either. Oh, smack, lol
    Last edited by Dfoster; 12-06-2011 at 03:34 PM.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    It is one of those things you do just to say you did it. I have no problem with it, or people buying them.

As a fellow Marine and former Sergeant in the Marines, I must say you are giving us a bad name. Based on the leadership traits that I'm sure you learned, you are failing miserably at a lot of them. You must of retired a cook.

I can see you being excited for your team and rubbing a little sand in the enemies wounds, but you have taken it to a new and lower level than I could of possibly ever expected from a retired Marine. Let alone a human being. How old are you again?

It's nice to see that in all those years in the Corps you never aged a day mentally. Congrats on a wasted career.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    As a fellow Marine and former Sergeant in the Marines, I must say you are giving us a bad name. Based on the leadership traits that I'm sure you learned, you are failing miserably at a lot of them. You must of retired a cook.

I can see you being excited for your team and rubbing a little sand in the enemies wounds, but you have taken it to a new and lower level than I could of possibly ever expected from a retired Marine. Let alone a human being. How old are you again?

It's nice to see that in all those years in the Corps you never aged a day mentally. Congrats on a wasted career.
    You got me bad with that one.

I'll stop accepting the checks. I apparently do not deserve 'em..

Would you like them sent to you?

If that was sincere, your comments are simply, sadly , deeply-disgusting, btw

I'd be ashamed, but that is me.

Last edited by Dfoster; 12-06-2011 at 05:34 PM.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoster View Post
    I got no problem with your perspective. Your team may very well move as a result of that kind of thinking, imo, and I'd hope that you care about that more than I do, and I care about it quite a bit.

We shall see.

There are some subtle hints for perusal, though...

13 time World Champions
    Defending World Champions
    Undefeated through 12 games
    Current NFC North Champions with 4 games to go

These are subtle to a Viking fan, this I admit...

How 'bout this one?

If you bought the 1st of the 5 offerings of Packer stock you could sell your 5 buck investment for over 20 grand today. That isn't awful, imo., for what they were also told was a worthless piece of paper.

...And there will be no whining about taxpayers supporting rich owners buying Manhatten condos, no sucking from other teams via supplemental revenue sharing, no sitting in an embarassment of an NFL venue... From the smallest market in the NFL, by a factor of about ten, for cripes sake.

No threat of movement, either. Oh, smack, lol
    Never mind that according to NFL rules, only Green Bay is ALLOWED to sell stock in their franchise....

We'd love to emulate that level of privilege....sorry, we have to play by the same rules as the rest of the League.

Caine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast