hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

Anyone heard this one?

A Jewish Giants Fan, a Hindu 49ers Fan and a Religious St. Lombardi & Cheese Glorious Cheese Packer Fan were driving in the country one autumn night when their car broke down. They walked to a nearby farm house and asked if they could spend the night. The farmer told them yes, but he only had two extra beds.

"I can't accomodate y'all in the house, but I did just clean up my barn earlier this fine day and I have a clean barn full of fresh straw! One of you all is most certainly welcome to spend night out there." The Jewish Giant fan jumped at the opportunity, bragging,

"Yo, I am New York tough, and in my younger days, I spent several years on a kibbutz in Israel! Sleeping in a barn won't bother my big city attitude! Besides, the Giants have won 2 Super Bowls and they did it the hard way by winning ugly!" Out to the barn went the Jewish man with his confidence and conviction while everybody else went to bed. Fifteen minutes later there was a knock at the door and there stood the Jewish man.

"I can't sleep in the barn afterall because there is big pig out there and my Jewish religion forbids it!". Immediately, the Hindu 49er fan stepped up boasting,

"No problem, I can go out to the barn, NOOOOOOH problem! I grew up in Bombay an even a tougher city than New York, and I want let no dumb Pig kick me out of anything. Besides, the 49er's won 5 Super Bowls and won them all with the beauty of the West Coast Offense! Out to the barn went the Hindu 49er and everybody else went to bed. Fifteen minutes later there was a knock at the door and there stood the Hindu 49er fan with a disgruntled look on his face, stating,

"I don't know what I was thinking! I can't sleep in the barn because there is a cow out there, and as you know my religion worhsips cows even more than a 49'ers fan worships Joe Montana." The St. Lombardi & Cheese Glorious Cheese Packer Fan started laughing profusely at the 2 other travellers,

"You 2 dorks and all your West Coast- East Coast smack packin Super Bowl talk don't know nothing about Super Bowls or sleeping in a barn! Leave it to a Packer fan to handle the outdoors and the elements of the great outdoors. Hell, our NFL Packers have won 3 Super Bowls and many NFL titles and we play all our homegames in a big old barn called Lambeau! This will be a piece of cake for beer swilling, cheese eating expert like myself!" Out to the barn went the Packer Fan and everybody else went to bed.

Fifteen minutes later there was a knock at the door and there stood the pig and the cow.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Anyone heard this one?

thats pretty funny.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hah! Thats great!!

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

lame

kyleo1967 is offline Starter

That's funny shit dude!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

lame?!!!? what? That was freakin hilarious!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Not bad, not bad - pretty funny!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Articnv is offline Coach

heard it in fact a verision of this si in the packer joke section on the left

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

I agree, LAME!
    A lot of build up with a boring punch line.