Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another song

Purple D is offline Starter

Another song

CrewJenks04

"hahaha ok please do this, it would be hilarious for packer fans to hear another sad attempt by Vike fans to piss us off. Don't you get it? We don't get offended by your songs or your poems or posters or any of that crap. I'm willing to bet you guys get a little pissed about us winning the division every year though."

You must get offended or you wouldn't be here getting all pi**ed off over it and posting about it.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Another song

Crew, you can't possibly think the pack is on the rise! they arent, The Noble duke of york (aka Brett Favre) marched them up to the top of the hill, and now he's marching them down again! Favre and the packers had some great years, but those years are almost over, the pack MIGHT win the division this year, but if they do, I can almost guarentee that it will be the last year they do so!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Another song

"CrewJenks04" wrote:
    What? Oh, and I see you have finally come up with a great nick name for me. Typical Vike fan PP poster: Losing arguements to someone consistently? Make up a nick name! Man, I love being so much better then the Vike fans on this site.
    [size=7px][/size]

Well the jury's back and it is unanimous crewjerk you are guilty
    of being a complete :drunken: moron. Please explain how you
    are better than anyone on this site. The way I see it you're just another
    loser troll who won't be here when the Pack gets swept by the Vikings
    this year.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

CrewJenks04 is offline Training Camp

Another song

Not true stupid, I always show up after losses. You want trolls? Go to any Packer message board and you'll find plenty of Vike trolls. Those of you who think the Vikes are gonna win the division, I hope you can show up at the end of the year to admit you were wrong. You guys keep asking "how can you possibly think the Packers are better?" This is EXACTLY what all the guys on here said last year, like Hovan and Webmaster. So why should we just all of the sudden say the Vikes are better after seeing your brilliant chokejob in 03?

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Another song

Hmmmm... Crew... I'm not gonna get into one of these pointless arguements with you because I've had them with too many other packer fans. Just one question for you... no matter who is right or who is wrong, did you really come to a VIKING website and expect to win a debate?

CrewJenks04 is offline Training Camp

Another song

Yeah and I met my expectations several times already so I'm pretty happy right now. It's hard to lose a debate when your opponents replies consist simply of "PACKERS SUCK SKOL VIKES". Don't need to bother responding, cause I don't plan on coming back until the season starts.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Another song

That sounds like a good plan! :thumbright: Make sure you do that... I'll be very impressed if I see you on here if the Packers are losing!

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Another song

The Packers Fans always show up. The queenies barley have enough wind in their pathetic sails after another choke last year. When will you see the light? God is a Packer fan the Vikings will never win a superbowl. Every team in the NFL will win one twice before the Vikings even return. The past is important --it is our greatest predictor of the future. A future which will be filled with great losses and let downs for all fans who don purple and claim to be football fans. Reverence for greatness is important if you are trying to achieve it for yourself. Most of you never played and can be seen right through by the fans of the greatest sports franchise of all times. The Green Bay Packers!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Another song

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    The Packers Fans always show up. The queenies barley have enough wind in their pathetic sails after another choke last year. When will you see the light? God is a Packer fan the Vikings will never win a superbowl. Every team in the NFL will win one twice before the Vikings even return. The past is important --it is our greatest predictor of the future. A future which will be filled with great losses and let downs for all fans who don purple and claim to be football fans. Reverence for greatness is important if you are trying to achieve it for yourself. Most of you never played and can be seen right through by the fans of the greatest sports franchise of all times. The Green Bay Packers!
    here this should be easy even for you to understand TEXPACK ukeright: why don't you go play with your steer or sheep

and by the way I noticed that the histroy proves that since Bart star and Lambodi left you all a trophey you haven done to shabby at hit rock bottom and Choking still
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Another song

hahaha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast