Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Another song

  1. #1
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Another song

    My buddy wrote this song sometime last year!! I just thought it was funny! Sing along if you would like to!

    I'll set the scene for the following song--Lambeau field packed crowd of
    Packer fans, Monday night, a mist in the air and a team in need.

    This song is dedicated to Lambeau and should be sung to the tune of
    you've lost that lovin feelin

    You never give us wins anymore when our teams behind
    (da dun da dun da dun dadun dun)
    and there's no magic left like before in Favre's fingertips
    (da dun da dun da dun dadun dun)
    You're trying hard not to show it (lambeau)
    But Lambeau, Lambeau I know it

    You've lost that lovin feelin
    Oh that lovin feelin
    You've lost that lovin feelin
    Now we lose lose lose oh oh oh oh

    There's no welcome look in the endzone, or on the field
    (da dun da dun da dun dadun dun)
    and Lambeau you're just not comin through like you used to do.
    (da dun da dun da dun dadun dun)
    ooh, it makes me just feel like cryin (Lambeau)
    Cause lambeau something beautiful's dyin

    You've lost that lovin feelin
    Oh that lovin feelin
    You've lost that lovin feelin
    Now we lose lose lose oh oh oh oh

    Lambeau, Lambeau, I'd get down on my knees for you
    (da dun da dun da dun dadun dun)
    If you'd get back the trophy like you used to do
    da dun da dun da dun dadun dun)
    We had a streak, a streak that you don't find everday
    So don't don't let it slip away

    I said Lambeau
    Lambeau
    Lambeau
    Lambeau
    I'm beggin you please (please)

    I need that trophy
    I need that trophy

    So bring it on back (bring it on back)
    Now bring it on back
    Now bring it on back

    You've got to bring back Lombardi's trophy
    Oh Lombardi's trophy
    Bring back Lombardi's trophy cause it's gone gone gone
    Wooo oh wooo oh wooooo

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  2. #2
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Another song

    let's get to the studio with this one and record it!

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    My buddy wrote this song sometime last year!! I just thought it was funny! Sing along if you would like to!

    I'll set the scene for the following song--Lambeau field packed crowd of
    Packer fans, Monday night, a mist in the air and a team in need.

    This song is dedicated to Lambeau and should be sung to the tune of
    you've lost that lovin feelin

    You never give us wins anymore when our teams behind
    (da dun da dun da dun dadun dun)
    and there's no magic left like before in Favre's fingertips
    (da dun da dun da dun dadun dun)
    You're trying hard not to show it (lambeau)
    But Lambeau, Lambeau I know it

    You've lost that lovin feelin
    Oh that lovin feelin
    You've lost that lovin feelin
    Now we lose lose lose oh oh oh oh

    There's no welcome look in the endzone, or on the field
    (da dun da dun da dun dadun dun)
    and Lambeau you're just not comin through like you used to do.
    (da dun da dun da dun dadun dun)
    ooh, it makes me just feel like cryin (Lambeau)
    Cause lambeau something beautiful's dyin

    You've lost that lovin feelin
    Oh that lovin feelin
    You've lost that lovin feelin
    Now we lose lose lose oh oh oh oh

    Lambeau, Lambeau, I'd get down on my knees for you
    (da dun da dun da dun dadun dun)
    If you'd get back the trophy like you used to do
    da dun da dun da dun dadun dun)
    We had a streak, a streak that you don't find everday
    So don't don't let it slip away

    I said Lambeau
    Lambeau
    Lambeau
    Lambeau
    I'm beggin you please (please)

    I need that trophy
    I need that trophy

    So bring it on back (bring it on back)
    Now bring it on back
    Now bring it on back

    You've got to bring back Lombardi's trophy
    Oh Lombardi's trophy
    Bring back Lombardi's trophy cause it's gone gone gone
    Wooo oh wooo oh wooooo

  3. #3
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Another song

    I know I thought it was great when I first read it (still do). At first I thought that it was just a forward that he was sending on, but he said that he wrote it on his lunch hour one day or something!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  4. #4
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Another song

    if he'll get in touch with us and sign off, we'd love to put to studio and record it like our other song we did. :drunken:

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I know I thought it was great when I first read it (still do). At first I thought that it was just a forward that he was sending on, but he said that he wrote it on his lunch hour one day or something!!

  5. #5
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Another song

    Are you serious? If you are I guess I can talk to him!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  6. #6
    CrewJenks04 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    29

    Another song

    hahahahahahahahhaah WHAT in the BLUE HELL was that???

  7. #7
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Another song

    If you guys record it, I will buy a few copies for friends and packer foes a like.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,114

    Another song

    can't we give it to Brain dead or his banna :?: sorry for got the name cause they are realy good :lol: they did those two songs you all put up on the board :cheers: you can't hide from purple pride :scratch: awww I'll go find there names hold on :silent:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,114

    Another song

    Ok it's wyviking's group and their name is Bloody dick on her bear, who come up with this stuff anyway ukeright: :study:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

  10. #10
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Another song

    yeah, we may even do a live bar recording so its even more raucous!

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Are you serious? If you are I guess I can talk to him!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Song Game
    By GreenBaySlackers in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 861
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 09:18 PM
  2. song
    By MightyVikes12391 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 06:08 PM
  3. Best Kick Off Song
    By vikez06 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-22-2005, 11:50 AM
  4. HomePage Song
    By truvikefan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 01:08 AM
  5. Help me with this song
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 02:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •