Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another question for Packer fans

Well, I'm pretty young, I'm 15. I became a fan in 1997.
    I saw them in their 3rd SB win, but wasn't really a fan, and didn't know too much about football. I was just a fan for a while, didn't really follow the NFL all that much until 2002, now I'm quite interested and follow everything.
    GO PACKERS!

copackerfan is offline Waterboy

I watched the Packers win the first two Super Bowls (yea, I'm an old guy), and I watched them win in '97 and lose a close one in '98 to the Donkos. 3-1 in Super Bowls.

I also watched the Vikings choke in all 4 Super Bowls they managed to make it to. Blown out by KC in '70, blown out by Miami in '74, blown out by Pittsburgh in '75 (well ok, they only lost by 10), and blown out by Oakland in '77. 0-4 in Super Bowls. Are the Vikings going to be the Boston Red Sox of the NFL and not win a championship for 86 years? Ha ha ha!

You all better hope your Vikings can win one in your lifetime. But don't hold your breath.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"copackerfan" wrote:
    I watched the Packers win the first two Super Bowls (yea, I'm an old guy), and I watched them win in '97 and lose a close one in '98 to the Donkos. 3-1 in Super Bowls.

I also watched the Vikings choke in all 4 Super Bowls they managed to make it to. Blown out by KC in '70, blown out by Miami in '74, blown out by Pittsburgh in '75 (well ok, they only lost by 10), and blown out by Oakland in '77. 0-4 in Super Bowls. Are the Vikings going to be the Boston Red Sox of the NFL and not win a championship for 86 years? Ha ha ha!

You all better hope your Vikings can win one in your lifetime. But don't hold your breath.

Like we have not heard that one before jackass! This is this season asshole, and you will lose on Friday and it will ruin your christmas! :cry:

So cheese-head why don't you come on here next week and take the beating you deserve! By the way, the Vikes will win a superbowl before the Pack wins another one! :tongue:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Do all Viking fans stoop to name-calling on this forum? Or are you the only moron in here? Read the initial post on this topic, idiot, I was answering his question.

"This is the season" Remember that phrase for future reference. You will be repeating it for many years to come. Then again, you probably have it memorized from using it every year. The Vikings are already well on their way to this season's big choke. You're lucky Detroit can't make an extra point.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

How is Sherman 6-3 versus the VIkes I don't remember the Pack ever sweeping the Vikes anytime recently or since the Denny era? Can anybody explain that

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"copackerfan" wrote:
    Do all Viking fans stoop to name-calling on this forum? Or are you the only moron in here? Read the initial post on this topic, idiot, I was answering his question.

"This is the season" Remember that phrase for future reference. You will be repeating it for many years to come. Then again, you probably have it memorized from using it every year. The Vikings are already well on their way to this season's big choke. You're lucky Detroit can't make an extra point.
    Calm down buddy. I'm not defending the "name calling" but you did not put the Vikes superbowl record in the most polite way. Note, talk respectfully and we will respect you as a fan of another team, ask Los. Second note, if you come onto another team's site and talk anny kind of smack expect a smack and a half back.

FINALLY, don't talk to us about luck! Anyone remember Antonio Freeman? That was more luck than what we had sunday. Anyone recall the freak "illegal motion" vs the Redskins? That should not have been called and if it were not called you would have one more in the L column. Anyone remember the freak fumble recovery in our earlier encounter with the Packers? That was our ball, but the pack got a lucky incorrect call. The Packers get lucky call after lucky bounce season in and season out. We tell you it should not have happened and you jsut tell us "what happened happened" or "the refs aren't wrong." However, when a call or bounce favors us it is some shit luck, we are a bad team, and it is jsut setting us up for a letdown.

You guys got two critical calls in your favor this year and we got one, quit your b*tchin.

Talking about the "season's big choke?" Why are you talking about the Vikes. Everyone knows the Pack is not the team that it used to be, they said it during the game sunday. The only team that I saw choking sunday was a team known as the Packers. You guys helped us out, instead of having to win out now we only need one Friday's game.

Anyway, don't post stuff like that if you don't want a strong response. Lesson learned, stop crying about it and good luck on Friday.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Hey Klein, mostly valid points. Although I don't see where I'm "bitching" about anything other than the name-calling.

Look, the fun of these forums is tossing smack back and forth. That's was what I what doing in my post. I wasn't disrespecting anyone. And what do you expect in a "Trash the Pack" forum? That Packer fans are going to lay down and tell you how wonderful the Vikings are while getting trashed in return?

The smack goes both ways. I thought it would be fun to get on this forum and toss some good-natured slams back and forth. Like yours was. Like mine was intended to be. I've been doing that on a Broncos forum out here in CO for several years and haven't been called names like that once. But if people in this forum can't handle that and resort to calling Packer fans "jackass" and "asshole," the hell with this forum. I would think it would be boring if all you had in here was Viking fans crying the blues, and no Packer fans to throw smack at.

If anyone needs to calm down it's the idiot who replied to my post above. He doesn't deserve any respect whatsoever.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"copackerfan" wrote:
    Hey Klein, mostly valid points. Although I don't see where I'm "bitching" about anything other than the name-calling.

Look, the fun of these forums is tossing smack back and forth. That's was what I what doing in my post. I wasn't disrespecting anyone. And what do you expect in a "Trash the Pack" forum? That Packer fans are going to lay down and tell you how wonderful the Vikings are while getting trashed in return?

The smack goes both ways. I thought it would be fun to get on this forum and toss some good-natured slams back and forth. Like yours was. Like mine was intended to be. I've been doing that on a Broncos forum out here in CO for several years and haven't been called names like that once. But if people in this forum can't handle that and resort to calling Packer fans "jackass" and "asshole," the hell with this forum. I would think it would be boring if all you had in here was Viking fans crying the blues, and no Packer fans to throw smack at.

If anyone needs to calm down it's the idiot who replied to my post above. He doesn't deserve any respect whatsoever.
    Whack has a valid point, in that we have heard that particular brand of smack too many time to count...which makes it pretty lame and unimaginative...still no reason to call someone an asshole though. That all being said, bring the smack on....I for one am not opposed to any of it here, as I will respond in kind...as far as the name calling, the solution to stopping it (or shutting down the offending party) is to top whatever they say and keep topping it until they either quit or until the Viking fans tell the offender that he has been schooled and to shut up. Let the Games begin!!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12