Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: From another Post.. Sharper isn't a glory hound??

    He is baiting him to throw bombs down the middle of the field so he can pick them off.
    That is just gamesmanship.
    You always taunt your opponent to play to your strengths, and Sharper's is picking off ducks coming over the middle.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  2. #12
    jobusrum is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    40

    Re: From another Post.. Sharper isn't a glory hound??

    the only thing Sharper will be doing is seeing Jennings/Driver run right by him or through him. Sharper can't tackle nor can he run

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: From another Post.. Sharper isn't a glory hound??

    "jobusrum" wrote:
    the only thing Sharper will be doing is seeing Jennings/Driver run right by him or through him. Sharper can't tackle nor can he run
    : Sharper is the 5th leading tackler on the team & is tied for the lead in interceptions.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    jobusrum is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    40

    Re: From another Post.. Sharper isn't a glory hound??

    ah yes, INT's. The only thing Sharper lives on because he can't do anything else. He used to be pretty good but not so much anymore. He's nothing but a talker without backing anything up

    Sharper can only be a "big play" guy if he has exceptional talent around him, much like in 05. He's a slop merchant. I didn't like the guy the last couple years with the Packers because it was the same crap. Yap a lot and don't live up to your supposed "leadership" on the field. He's a opportunist. He's not a guy that makes other players better, he's a player who rides the coattails of better players. Does he do a decent job in that case, yeah he's o.k.

    I will also tell you Sharper's "pro bowl" year was complete slop INTs, not him actually making a decent play on the ball. He's the recepient of the "let's play 500 award".

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: From another Post.. Sharper isn't a glory hound??

    "jobusrum" wrote:
    ah yes, INT's. The only thing Sharper lives on because he can't do anything else. He used to be pretty good but not so much anymore. He's nothing but a talker without backing anything up

    Sharper can only be a "big play" guy if he has exceptional talent around him, much like in 05. He's a slop merchant. I didn't like the guy the last couple years with the Packers because it was the same crap. Yap a lot and don't live up to your supposed "leadership" on the field. He's a opportunist. He's not a guy that makes other players better, he's a player who rides the coattails of better players. Does he do a decent job in that case, yeah he's o.k.

    I will also tell you Sharper's "pro bowl" year was complete slop INTs, not him actually making a decent play on the ball. He's the recepient of the "let's play 500 award".
    Exactly who was the exceptional talent around him in 05? LOL?

    And nice try on the "slop INTs".
    If it was so easy for a safety to get "slop INTs" wouldn't there be more putting up his numbers year after year?

    Sharper is primarily a big play guy, I'll give you that.
    All he does is catch INTs.
    LOL.
    I can live with that.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: From another Post.. Sharper isn't a glory hound??

    Ya know.
    Hard for me to ping on any player that is wearing a Vikings uniform, however, I am gonna make an exception here for just once, then I will go back to supporting him.

    He yapped his trap last week and what did he do?
    One of the best performances our D put out during last weeks game and you didn't hear his name called once.
    Lots of Griff, McCauley, Tank, Dwight, Gordon......
    No Sharper.
    In fact, McCauley got burned twice and were was his backup?
    Good thing there was holding (or something) on one and the pass was uncatchable on the other.
    :

    He'd better step up this week like he said he wanted to last week.

    OK.
    Back to positive, supportive Marrdro.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #17
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: From another Post.. Sharper isn't a glory hound??

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Ya know.
    Hard for me to ping on any player that is wearing a Vikings uniform, however, I am gonna make an exception here for just once, then I will go back to supporting him.

    He yapped his trap last week and what did he do?
    One of the best performances our D put out during last weeks game and you didn't hear his name called once.

    Lots of Griff, McCauley, Tank, Dwight, Gordon......
    No Sharper.
    In fact, McCauley got burned twice and were was his backup?
    Good thing there was holding (or something) on one and the pass was uncatchable on the other.
    :

    He'd better step up this week like he said he wanted to last week.

    OK.
    Back to positive, supportive Marrdro.

    ;D
    That's because a lot of the containment was done up front.


    Yes, his name was mentioned.......

    (9:03) (Shotgun) 17-P.Rivers pass short middle to 21-L.Tomlinson to SD 25 for 10 yards (42-D.Sharper).

    How many opportunities did he even have to make a play? How many did he miss? How much of the game was he even in there with Tank & Smith playing?

    When McCauley got burned, was Sharper even in the game at that point or was Smith or Tank in there?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: From another Post.. Sharper isn't a glory hound??

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Ya know.
    Hard for me to ping on any player that is wearing a Vikings uniform, however, I am gonna make an exception here for just once, then I will go back to supporting him.

    He yapped his trap last week and what did he do?
    One of the best performances our D put out during last weeks game and you didn't hear his name called once.

    Lots of Griff, McCauley, Tank, Dwight, Gordon......
    No Sharper.
    In fact, McCauley got burned twice and were was his backup?
    Good thing there was holding (or something) on one and the pass was uncatchable on the other.
    :

    He'd better step up this week like he said he wanted to last week.

    OK.
    Back to positive, supportive Marrdro.

    ;D
    That's because a lot of the containment was done up front.


    Yes, his name was mentioned.......

    (9:03) (Shotgun) 17-P.Rivers pass short middle to 21-L.Tomlinson to SD 25 for 10 yards (42-D.Sharper).

    How many opportunities did he even have to make a play? How many did he miss? How much of the game was he even in there with Tank & Smith playing?

    When McCauley got burned, was Sharper even in the game at that point or was Smith or Tank in there?
    I can still see numbers when I drink the beast my friend.
    Ole 42 was late on both.
    ;D

    Face it...... He opened his yap and then didn't perform.
    I did (back to being supportive) see him almost get to the QB once.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: From another Post.. Sharper isn't a glory hound??

    I guarantee he will have a pick in this game!

  10. #20
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: From another Post.. Sharper isn't a glory hound??

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Ya know.
    Hard for me to ping on any player that is wearing a Vikings uniform, however, I am gonna make an exception here for just once, then I will go back to supporting him.

    He yapped his trap last week and what did he do?
    One of the best performances our D put out during last weeks game and you didn't hear his name called once.

    Lots of Griff, McCauley, Tank, Dwight, Gordon......
    No Sharper.
    In fact, McCauley got burned twice and were was his backup?
    Good thing there was holding (or something) on one and the pass was uncatchable on the other.
    :

    He'd better step up this week like he said he wanted to last week.

    OK.
    Back to positive, supportive Marrdro.

    ;D
    That's because a lot of the containment was done up front.


    Yes, his name was mentioned.......

    (9:03) (Shotgun) 17-P.Rivers pass short middle to 21-L.Tomlinson to SD 25 for 10 yards (42-D.Sharper).

    How many opportunities did he even have to make a play? How many did he miss? How much of the game was he even in there with Tank & Smith playing?

    When McCauley got burned, was Sharper even in the game at that point or was Smith or Tank in there?
    I can still see numbers when I drink the beast my friend.
    Ole 42 was late on both.


    ;D

    Face it...... He opened his yap and then didn't perform.
    I did (back to being supportive) see him almost get to the QB once.
    Just posing the question.............

    I'm just glad your eyes work better than your ears my friend. You should have heard that in fact his name was indeed called.

    Maybe you were just in the kitchen digging another "Beast" out of the fridge on that play.
    :P ;D

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Blades of Glory
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 09:16 PM
  2. **Pre/Post Game shows (Darren Sharper)**
    By Bailz200313 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 12:56 AM
  3. Buzz Cut Glory
    By NodakAttack in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 10:57 PM
  4. 2000 post till Vikings Superbowl Glory
    By bckNblck in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 12:39 AM
  5. jamie sharper and darren sharper brothers?
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 08:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •