Property0f is offline Pro-Bowler

Another Packer Fan Humiliates Self

In Peter Kings MMQB: Tuesday Edition, King replies to a few emails. ...And of course, what's an article without some moron making a fool out of himself.

HE THINKS WE'RE ALL UNDERRATING THE PACKERS. From Felipe of New Canaan, Conn.: "I know the Packers did horribly last year and so expectations should be much lower. But I don't understand why we are counted out by every expert. We had the No. 7 defense last year and it improved during the offseason. We have our top two running backs back, which should lead to Brett Favre throwing less and making fewer interceptions. Our only real weaknesses are the receivers and O-line. Contrast that to Minnesota, where their defense is horrible, no one knows how well Brad Johnson or Chester Taylor will do and their receivers are even worse than ours. Detroit has a new coach, so it should take some time to adjust to the scheme. Why are we ranked lower than both of these teams who have bigger question marks than we do?'

Uh, have you seen the Pack this preseason? What gives you any hope they'll win nine games? I just don't see it.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...mailbag/1.html

I love Peter Kings response.
    I honestly couldn't believe the nerve this guy had to send this email in. It's so full of falacies and bs, I have sh*t coming out of my screen. I just love this guys reasoning for his opinions. With each sentence he makes himself sound dumber and dumber. My respect for packer fans just dropped considerably. Good job Felipe of New Canaan, Conn.

Prophet Guest

Re: Another Packer Fan Humiliates Self

Looks like a status quo response.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

"Property0f" wrote:
    In Peter Kings MMQB: Tuesday Edition, King replies to a few emails. ...And of course, what's an article without some silly guy making a fool out of himself.

HE THINKS WE'RE ALL UNDERRATING THE PACKERS. From Felipe of New Canaan, Conn.: "I know the Packers did horribly last year and so expectations should be much lower. But I don't understand why we are counted out by every expert. We had the No. 7 defense last year and it improved during the offseason. We have our top two running backs back, which should lead to Brett Favre throwing less and making fewer interceptions. Our only real weaknesses are the receivers and O-line. Contrast that to Minnesota, where their defense is horrible, no one knows how well Brad Johnson or Chester Taylor will do and their receivers are even worse than ours. Detroit has a new coach, so it should take some time to adjust to the scheme. Why are we ranked lower than both of these teams who have bigger question marks than we do?'

Uh, have you seen the Pack this preseason? What gives you any hope they'll win nine games? I just don't see it.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...mailbag/1.html

I love Peter Kings response.
    I honestly couldn't believe the nerve this guy had to send this email in. It's so full of falacies and bs, I have sh*t coming out of my screen. I just love this guys reasoning for his opinions. With each sentence he makes himself sound dumber and dumber. My respect for packer fans just dropped considerably. Good job Felipe of New Canaan, Conn.
    LOL

Look at the thing i marked.. Bad O-Line and then you are going to run more..

Favre needs to throw within seconds and scramble.. Which will lead to alot of sacks and interceptions..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

purplengoldblur is offline Training Camp

Once a delusional packers fan, always a delusional packers fan.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

vikings defense is worse apparantly :roll:

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese