Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: all-pro...

  1. #1
    bono's Avatar
    bono is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,544

    all-pro...

    the NFL's All-Pro Team was released today. :bootyshake: Only spotted a few Packers...not happy at all. :evil: I believe that more Packers were deserving of an all-pro honor. :salute: How about Ryan Longwell (kicked four game-winning field goals this season alone :cheers: ...finished second in the NFC in field-goal percentage...kicking), for starters? Sure, Javon Walker was named :rr: , but what about Favre :scratch: (he's always an all-pro guy IMO)?
    I noticed a few Vikings made the cut. ukeright: Congrats! Are there any other Vikings, Viking Lovers, ya'll believe deserved an all-pro honor?
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

  2. #2
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    all-pro...

    I did not see the entire list. But Favre, give me a break! Pep, McNabb, and Vick were all better than him!

  3. #3
    Packerguy is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    87

    all-pro...

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I did not see the entire list. But Favre, give me a break! Pep, McNabb, and Vick were all better than him!

    I agree no way favre deserved it. I think bono is bit too much of a homer.
    Favre had a good year and brings intanibles but was not allpro.

    I do disagree with u on vick though.

    Also when your talking about All pro your talking about the entire nfl not just once conference. So I am assuming P. Manning would be the first team allpro. Then I see culpepper, Mcnabb as even, then guys like trent green, d. brees, and maybe tom brady.

  4. #4
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    all-pro...

    I disagree with Vick also. But he should have been on the list for All-Pro Running QB. Oh they don't have a position for that.

    He was 11th in the NFC in Rushing with 902yds.

    The next QB was DC at 22nd in the NFC with 406yds.

    Anyway, I will support BONO (even if he is a homer) about Farve. Third behind DC and McNabb should have been a toss up between Bulger, Favre and DelHomme. I am surprised that the NFL didn't give Favre a nod with the sympathy or ass kiss vote.

    Vick is youthful and I think he is the most popular. I think his jersey is the biggest seller, I could be wrong. Sickening isn't it. This shouldn't have been a popularity contest. This isn't the pro bowl, this is ALL PRO.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: all-pro...

    "bono" wrote:
    How about Ryan Longwell (kicked four game-winning field goals this season alone :cheers:
    Evidence of a week fudge offense...
    Even babies know the difference.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: all-pro...

    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    How about Ryan Longwell (kicked four game-winning field goals this season alone :cheers:
    Evidence of a week fudge offense...
    and defense...
    Even babies know the difference.

  7. #7
    scorptile's Avatar
    scorptile is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    213

    Re: all-pro...

    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    How about Ryan Longwell (kicked four game-winning field goals this season alone :cheers:
    Evidence of a week fudge offense...
    lol so what does that makes the vikes offense??
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: all-pro...

    "scorptile" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    How about Ryan Longwell (kicked four game-winning field goals this season alone :cheers:
    Evidence of a week fudge offense...
    lol so what does that makes the vikes offense??

    laugh again in three weeks buddy...
    Even babies know the difference.

  9. #9
    scorptile's Avatar
    scorptile is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    213

    all-pro...

    ok i will laugh when the colts play the falcons and wins the SB...actually i will be back sunday at 6pm to laugh after the vikes loose again like they always do in sub 40 weather
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

  10. #10
    GBFan is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    290

    Re: all-pro...

    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    How about Ryan Longwell (kicked four game-winning field goals this season alone :cheers:
    Evidence of a week fudge offense...

    lol, Packers offense is better than the Vikes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •